Sarah's Discussions (244)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi intrepid, no...I haven't spoken to any other mineral owners in the lease. Not sur…"

Sarah replied Feb 3, 2009 to Update on please help discussion. Another Shelby county post

56 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by kane

"Hi Tommy, If you go up to the top of the page you'll see a lot of tabs. Click on Me…"

Sarah replied Feb 2, 2009 to Please help. A landman is really wanting us to sign a contract.

19 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by kane

"Okay, thanks everybody. My original post is here: http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com…"

Sarah replied Feb 2, 2009 to Update on please help discussion. Another Shelby county post

56 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by kane

"Hi Jim...in my first post about this...the Please Help a landman wants us to sign a…"

Sarah replied Feb 2, 2009 to Update on please help discussion. Another Shelby county post

56 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by kane

"Hi again intrepid. Thanks so much for the excellent information you provided. You ma…"

Sarah replied Jan 31, 2009 to Please help. A landman is really wanting us to sign a contract.

19 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by kane

"Hi intrepid! Well, based on this first contract a different company gave me. This w…"

Sarah replied Jan 31, 2009 to Please help. A landman is really wanting us to sign a contract.

19 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by kane

"Thanks Dion! Hugs to both of you for responding to my plea for help. Dion you were i…"

19 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by kane

"Thanks Two Dogs. My husband talked with him a little while ago. He's wanting to meet…"

19 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by kane

"Max, I have been thinking about you thru out the day. My heart hurts to think of wha…"

Sarah replied Sep 8, 2008 to What can you do if 'good old boy lawyers' discuss information that leaks back to other parties?

11 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Max

"Oh Max I am so sorry to hear that your father said these things to you. I know that…"

Sarah replied Sep 7, 2008 to What can you do if 'good old boy lawyers' discuss information that leaks back to other parties?

11 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Max

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service