Larry G Smith P.E.'s Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir as a design Engineer, when I do a design, it states very clearly that any change…"

Larry G Smith P.E. replied Jul 10, 2013 to Greater Transparency on CHK's Monthly Statements

94 May 28, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"Thank you Sir, you are correct, I am not against Oil/Gas companies that are honest i…"

Larry G Smith P.E. replied Jul 10, 2013 to Greater Transparency on CHK's Monthly Statements

94 May 28, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"A lease broker has knowledge of things that should be told to the person he is tryin…"

94 May 28, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"Do not give up Jessye, it may take time but we will win. Quitters never win and Winn…"

94 May 28, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"Skip, I could care less who installed the CP system, I do not do installation work.…"

Larry G Smith P.E. replied Jul 4, 2013 to Greater Transparency on CHK's Monthly Statements

94 May 28, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"Skip, am sorry if I stepped on your toes but the Landman/Company that we leased thro…"

Larry G Smith P.E. replied Jul 4, 2013 to Greater Transparency on CHK's Monthly Statements

94 May 28, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"Well the AG has told me that If I can show FRAUD, they would look into the problems…"

94 May 28, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"Just received a note that Skip Peel had replyed to my post on here but when I tried…"

94 May 28, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"The AG can only look into the problem if I/we can show Fraud in any way. I  am going…"

94 May 28, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

"Well I guess this some more of CHK's whitewash. I am a landowner and leased to CHK,…"

94 May 28, 2014
Reply by jim weyland

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service