Grillin' - MmmMmm's Discussions (796)

Discussions Replied To (641) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to laugh...chickens getting "stressed out"...come on now. Think they will be…"

Grillin' - MmmMmm replied Aug 4, 2008 to Is this what we have to look forward too?

33 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by JHH

"Actually, they can drill in multiple directions. If they get a unit and authorizatio…"

Grillin' - MmmMmm replied Aug 4, 2008 to Well Sites located in corners of Sections!!!

20 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Randy

"Getting Obama dispensed to the trash heap is much more important than the Haynesvill…"

Grillin' - MmmMmm replied Jul 21, 2008 to How much does the ArklaTex stand to lose in taxes if Obama wins?

256 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"It doesn't take much to be more knowledgeable and qualified than Barrry Obamama. I'v…"

Grillin' - MmmMmm replied Jul 21, 2008 to How much does the ArklaTex stand to lose in taxes if Obama wins?

256 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"You may also find that the person with the most opportunity to make money is the law…"

Grillin' - MmmMmm replied Jul 21, 2008 to Is "Held by Production" truly a death sentence???...

24 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

"Depends on the lease terms. Some of the older leases allow the deep rights to be hel…"

Grillin' - MmmMmm replied Jul 9, 2008 to Is "Held by Production" truly a death sentence???...

24 Jul 21, 2008

"My point was that even though the units are 640's, the well density will be much den…"

Grillin' - MmmMmm replied Jul 9, 2008 to What is wrong with this equation?

8 Jul 9, 2008

"Remember, they don't have to drill on every lease. Just one in every unit and get th…"

Grillin' - MmmMmm replied Jul 2, 2008 to How will they drill it all in time!?!

58 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot

"You can't take the money that PXP is investing in the "carry" and equate that to lea…"

Grillin' - MmmMmm replied Jul 2, 2008 to The Word is OUT!!! Chesapeake tells ALL!!!

37 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"I believe you will find that drilling will be much more dense than 640 acres. Barnet…"

Grillin' - MmmMmm replied Jul 2, 2008 to What is wrong with this equation?

8 Jul 9, 2008

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service