Robert mcintyre's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"To everyone in north Louisiana. Our prayers have been and are with you. mac mcintyre"

Robert mcintyre replied Aug 27, 2020 to Hurricane Laura - Good luck Shalers

12 Aug 31, 2020
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"The best bet is to contact Will Huguett with the Kean Miller firm in Shreveport. He…"

Robert mcintyre replied Jul 26, 2020 to 31 Operating we are owed suspense funds and have submitted all requested information, they are not calling back or sending check

4 Jul 26, 2020
Reply by Diann Coleman

"This is a copy of my post to the other discussion regarding 31 Operating.  I would a…"

Robert mcintyre replied Feb 29, 2020 to Dealing with 31 Operating LLC non-payments in Webster Parish

22 May 5, 2021
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"This is further to my earlier post concerning unpaid royalty owners.  I am working o…"

Robert mcintyre replied Feb 10, 2020 to Is anyone else having problems with 31 Operating not paying?

20 May 5, 2021
Reply by Gary Griffith

"My name is Robert McIntyre.  My client is a working  interest owner in Sibley Field.…"

Robert mcintyre replied Jan 16, 2020 to Is anyone else having problems with 31 Operating not paying?

20 May 5, 2021
Reply by Gary Griffith

"Could you please share what field your interest is in? Sibley or Ada? I have a reaso…"

Robert mcintyre replied Jan 14, 2020 to Is anyone else having problems with 31 Operating not paying?

20 May 5, 2021
Reply by Gary Griffith

"This is an interesting decision which has effects far beyond post production expense…"

Robert mcintyre replied Jan 14, 2020 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

50 Jan 21, 2020
Reply by Steve P

"Skip, That is exactly correct.  Here is mu question and I am very interested in your…"

Robert mcintyre replied Mar 25, 2019 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

50 Jan 21, 2020
Reply by Steve P

"Skip, Thanks.  I understand the distinction as to deductions pre and post payout.  I…"

Robert mcintyre replied Mar 25, 2019 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

50 Jan 21, 2020
Reply by Steve P

"Skip,  Thanks for catching this decision and posting it.  A couple of things first. …"

50 Jan 21, 2020
Reply by Steve P

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service