Bill R's Discussions (382)

Discussions Replied To (210) Replies Latest Activity

"Skip & Julie I have contacted the RRC and a O&G Attorney, so now commence th…"

Bill R replied 9 hours ago to How long can a Shut-in Well (API 41931244) hold without payments? When can our holding be leased again?

13 9 hours ago
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Skip - Thank you, I will go after Atoka again and contact a O&G Attorney"

Bill R replied on Tuesday to How long can a Shut-in Well (API 41931244) hold without payments? When can our holding be leased again?

13 9 hours ago

"Skip -  I knew there was no production from the Well.... I was looking back through…"

Bill R replied on Monday to How long can a Shut-in Well (API 41931244) hold without payments? When can our holding be leased again?

13 9 hours ago

"Skip - In case we don't say it enough, we really appreciate the help and input. I al…"

Bill R replied Sep 10 to How long can a Shut-in Well (API 41931244) hold without payments? When can our holding be leased again?

13 9 hours ago

"Skip -  Yeah... no reported production ever, just test and cap on A-18, A-990 was me…"

Bill R replied Sep 10 to How long can a Shut-in Well (API 41931244) hold without payments? When can our holding be leased again?

13 9 hours ago

"Agree... been there and done that.... nothing in the County Records yet, no Deeds fi…"

Bill R replied Sep 9 to Indigo making aggressive offers to purchase mineral rights.

27 Sep 9
Reply by Bill R

"That is also what several of the offers for our holdings are... a request to purchas…"

Bill R replied Sep 9 to Indigo making aggressive offers to purchase mineral rights.

27 Sep 9
Reply by Bill R

"Skip - Could this be part of the sudden increase in request to purchase interest tha…"

27 Sep 9
Reply by Bill R

"Could tie into Skip Peel's Post as well....  "A sweeping overhaul could make the gas…"

Bill R replied Apr 1 to Elon Musk and Natural gas

3 Apr 1

"Interesting... I have heard about the possibility of Elon Musk purchasing a company…"

Bill R replied Apr 1 to Elon Musk and Natural gas

3 Apr 1

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service