Tom Cabe's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for well info. Skip Permit & Amended are very recent BRACHFIELD, S.E. (CO…"

Tom Cabe replied Sep 7 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (10/15/2021)

100 on Saturday
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Skip, Best I can tell for KJ Energy is that they have filed no permits in Panola Cou…"

Tom Cabe replied Sep 7 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (10/15/2021)

100 on Saturday

"TGNR = Tokyo Gas Natural Resources TG Natural Resources is jointly owned by Castlet…"

Tom Cabe replied Aug 20 to Jerry looks to sell Bakken Assets

16 Aug 20

"According to the August O&G Investor: "Vine's IPO rolled up three affiliated ent…"

Tom Cabe replied Aug 20 to Jerry looks to sell Bakken Assets

16 Aug 20

"Count for LA shows to be up one (33) Perhaps difference is Indigo, in DeSoto where t…"

Tom Cabe replied Jun 28 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (10/15/2021)

100 on Saturday

"I'm not sure I understand a lot of this article Glad I'm not a Power Trader What I d…"

Tom Cabe replied Feb 15 to "Power Bills To The Moon": Chaos, Shock As Electricity Prices Across US Explode

39 Feb 19
Reply by Max

"For the last 2 days I have been unable to log on to the gohaynesvilleshale.com web s…"

Tom Cabe replied Feb 10 to Anyone experiencing problems with the site?

12 Feb 13
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"Absolutely continue Couldn't live without it Well, possibly could, but DON'T WANT TO…"

Tom Cabe replied Jan 2 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (12/25/20)

128 Jan 4
Reply by Rock Man

"Skip, Sponte did drill a previous horizontal Haynesville well in Panola County in th…"

Tom Cabe replied Sep 29, 2020 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (12/25/20)

128 Jan 4
Reply by Rock Man

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service