Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,030)

Discussions Replied To (11964) Replies Latest Activity

"Cathaus, the Pine Island Field is north/northwest Caddo Parish. SonRis is very slow…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 8, 2008 to Goodrich: 315' of HA pay in central Pine Island Field!

39 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by getoverit

"Thanks for the reply, Lerret. Just what I was looking for. Long term stable producti…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 7, 2008 to Decline Curve

13 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

"Thanks, Jim. I thought that take away capacity had much to do with it but wondered i…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 6, 2008 to Decline Curve

13 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

"Recognizing that the ability to compute the decline curve for Haynesville Shale well…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 6, 2008 to Let's do some figures!

12 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by william buckner

"Good point, Ronny. I would like this discussion to include various instances of expr…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Aug 31, 2008 to Effect on mineral rights of landowners impacted by expropriation

20 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Iris

"Thanks, insomniacnla. I was hoping to draw someone into this discussion who actually…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Aug 30, 2008 to Effect on mineral rights of landowners impacted by expropriation

20 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Iris

"KB, I was hoping that might be the case. I acknowledge your statement that "you do n…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Aug 30, 2008 to Effect on mineral rights of landowners impacted by expropriation

20 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Iris

"KB, when I think of the explosion of road building that followed WWII, and continued…"

20 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Iris

"Thanks, KB. I think you have given us all the basics we may need in making a decisio…"

20 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Iris

"KB, I do not find your response dismissive and certainly take no offense. I apprecia…"

20 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Iris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service