Gary Hogan's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Usually there maybe more than the money involvrd. I am not sure about Louisiana law,…"

Gary Hogan replied Dec 3, 2013 to Sell my mineral rights? Need some expert opinions.

54 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Ed

"i DO NOT KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE SO SURPRISED THAT THE LIKES OF THESE OPERATORS ESPECIAL…"

Gary Hogan replied May 22, 2013 to Royalty payments delayed - interest and penalties accrue?

22 May 22, 2013
Reply by Gary Hogan

"Did anyone really think that these companies where going to have a system that pays…"

Gary Hogan replied Aug 4, 2010 to How can you verify that the operator is paying you correctly on your royalty----

83 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by OG Royalty

"OK One More Research site http://txsharon.blogspot.com/ This Barnett Shale Web site…"

Gary Hogan replied Dec 21, 2009 to "Haynesville" the Movie Now Exclusively Available on GoHaynesvilleShale.com or order it by phone toll free - (888) 606-6874

63 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Haynesville seems very much to be the O & G Industry attempt to do their own sto…"

Gary Hogan replied Dec 21, 2009 to "Haynesville" the Movie Now Exclusively Available on GoHaynesvilleShale.com or order it by phone toll free - (888) 606-6874

63 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"The simple truth is WHY was the federal Clean Water and Drinking Water Acts loobied…"

Gary Hogan replied Jul 9, 2009 to US lawmakers seek regulation of drilling practice

27 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Gary Hogan

"Sorry Industry Chesapeake et ALL I think You protest to much and I am getting so wea…"

Gary Hogan replied Jun 21, 2009 to US lawmakers seek regulation of drilling practice

27 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Gary Hogan

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service