LN's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"Should read: The 2012 Quarterly Report that I received via email was for the Initial…"

LN replied 5 hours ago to Well Payout

9 5 hours ago
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"The 2012 Quarterly Report that I received via email and finally certified mail was f…"

9 5 hours ago

"Hi Bob, Because the operator has not sent all of the Quarterly Reports to me, I have…"

9 5 hours ago

"Hi Skip,      In review of the quarterly reports, I have found many "questionable"…"

LN replied 9 hours ago to Well Payout

9 5 hours ago

"Along with the 180 Law questions: (1).  Why would a company send the same Quarterly…"

LN replied yesterday to Well Payout

9 5 hours ago

"Hi Skip, As I mentioned last week, our Well started producing in 2012 but the Gas C…"

LN replied Mar 12 to Missing Unit Surveys - Louisiana

24 Mar 24
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Hi Skip, I read over the email history with LDNR regarding the survey and this is w…"

LN replied Mar 6 to Range Resources: Suggestions for Lessors and Unleased Land Owners

35 Mar 9
Reply by Andrew

"Yes, I have the email. I keep copies of everything.  They sent an email to me statin…"

LN replied Mar 6 to Range Resources: Suggestions for Lessors and Unleased Land Owners

35 Mar 9
Reply by Andrew

"In 2016, the Oil & Gas Co. sent a Div. Order to me.  I am unleased.  I contacted…"

35 Mar 9
Reply by Andrew

"Skip, that's very interesting information about the surveys and the decimal interest…"

LN replied Feb 26 to Range Resources: Suggestions for Lessors and Unleased Land Owners

35 Mar 9
Reply by Andrew

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service