jim weyland's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

"imo, china would be an excellent place to employ the technology, once and if proven…"

jim weyland replied Oct 30, 2014 to TAKING THE CARBON OUT OF COAL

6 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Lerret

"skip, interesting article. my sense is that the secret sauce is in the 'special meta…"

jim weyland replied Oct 30, 2014 to TAKING THE CARBON OUT OF COAL

6 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Lerret

"skip, imo, excellent article. of the projects, only one, atlantic coast, is to creat…"

jim weyland replied Oct 28, 2014 to R.I.P. HENRY HUB? MARCELLUS SHALE SHIFTS GEOGRAPHY OF NATURAL GAS MARKETS

12 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by tc

"imo, good map, good analysis. as to nimby, ask the guys that built the iroquois pl t…"

jim weyland replied Oct 22, 2014 to R.I.P. HENRY HUB? MARCELLUS SHALE SHIFTS GEOGRAPHY OF NATURAL GAS MARKETS

12 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by tc

"i don't know if intrastate pls and/or gatherers in the marcellus states have eminent…"

jim weyland replied Oct 22, 2014 to R.I.P. HENRY HUB? MARCELLUS SHALE SHIFTS GEOGRAPHY OF NATURAL GAS MARKETS

12 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by tc

"'negative basis' is not a radical new concept. rather, it reflects the 'cost' to get…"

jim weyland replied Oct 21, 2014 to R.I.P. HENRY HUB? MARCELLUS SHALE SHIFTS GEOGRAPHY OF NATURAL GAS MARKETS

12 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by tc

"the timing of this weakening of liquids prices couldn't be worse. folks are presentl…"

jim weyland replied Oct 16, 2014 to IEA, OPEC OFFICIALS SAY SHALE CAN COPE WITH $80 A BARREL

19 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"i have wondered how long the sauds would put up w/our 'oil renaissance'. at our behe…"

jim weyland replied Oct 15, 2014 to IEA, OPEC OFFICIALS SAY SHALE CAN COPE WITH $80 A BARREL

19 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"lgs- pe, with apologies to all, i'm sometimes slow to pick up on the tin foil helmet…"

jim weyland replied Oct 3, 2014 to The Top 5 Chesapeake Royalty Litigation Trends to Watch

34 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Larry G Smith P.E.

"the old arabic saying goes that 'if the camel gets his nose under the tent, the rest…"

jim weyland replied Oct 1, 2014 to East Texas Commercial Disposal Operations

8 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by dbob

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service