E Graves's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Skip I had to send a friend request first to send a message so I sent the req…"

E Graves replied Feb 14, 2021 to Ownership in more than one tract in a survey?

5 Feb 14, 2021
Reply by E Graves

"Trying to trace mineral rights ownership."

E Graves replied Feb 14, 2021 to Ownership in more than one tract in a survey?

5 Feb 14, 2021
Reply by E Graves

"Thank you so much!  And as you have suggested, I have written down the abstract numb…"

E Graves replied Mar 4, 2015 to Information regarding the Findley, O'Neal & Anderson Survey's in East Texas.

4 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by E Graves

"Thanks jffree1, I'm referring to Harrison County, the Elysian Fields area. I apologi…"

E Graves replied Mar 2, 2015 to Information regarding the Findley, O'Neal & Anderson Survey's in East Texas.

4 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by E Graves

"Thanks Robby, for the info."

E Graves replied Mar 18, 2011 to Does anyone have any recent information regarding Penn Virginia drilling in Harrison County?

6 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by E Graves

"I'm sure I was one of those leases.  But what could that possibly mean if there are…"

E Graves replied Mar 17, 2011 to Does anyone have any recent information regarding Penn Virginia drilling in Harrison County?

6 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by E Graves

"I don't know my abstract number where would I find that?  The survey is the Findley…"

E Graves replied Mar 17, 2011 to Does anyone have any recent information regarding Penn Virginia drilling in Harrison County?

6 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by E Graves

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service