Gerald Mitchell Moody's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"he said he would get a copy and send to me"

Gerald Mitchell Moody replied Sep 1, 2016 to MRD taking large transportation costs

31 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"he said the Department of Justice in LA involved also"

Gerald Mitchell Moody replied Sep 1, 2016 to MRD taking large transportation costs

31 Sep 2, 2016

"I assume so  have not seen the lawsuit"

31 Sep 2, 2016

"C L B Properties Inc v. M R D Operating L L C et al Plaintiff: C L B Properties Inc…"

31 Sep 2, 2016

"no he said new lawsuit  I asked same questions  previous lawsuit filed May 27 and th…"

31 Sep 2, 2016

"something about all demand and requests for royalties and temple told bowman to back…"

31 Sep 2, 2016

"He said CLB Properties vs MRD and temple, detailing lawsuit with allegations and how…"

31 Sep 2, 2016

"suit filed august 8 2016 and is online at courthouse "

31 Sep 2, 2016

"filed august 1 another suit against MRD and Hunter temple"

31 Sep 2, 2016

"there is a new lawsuit filed in Lincoln Parish sometime first of August.   or I was…"

Gerald Mitchell Moody replied Aug 31, 2016 to MRD taking large transportation costs

31 Sep 2, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service