Kat Bloomfield's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"and what a fun can o' worms."

Kat Bloomfield replied Apr 6, 2010 to State claim to river bottoms

17 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by The_Baron

"WI is not the same as UMO. UMO owns its share of production. WI does not. The only "…"

Kat Bloomfield replied Apr 3, 2010 to What are the advantages of being a working interest partner instead of an unleased owner?

5 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

"sign up for pacer and follow "Devon Energy Production Company, LP v. Gail Norton et…"

Kat Bloomfield replied Apr 3, 2010 to State claim to river bottoms

17 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by The_Baron

"LOL! BBQ is the universal uniter. perhaps if those douchebags that run our country s…"

Kat Bloomfield replied Apr 1, 2010 to OBAMA TO UNVEIL OFFSHORE DRILLING PLANS FOR OIL, NATURAL GAS - latimes.com

58 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Spring Branch,mineral owner

"once again, you couldn't be more wrong."

Kat Bloomfield replied Apr 1, 2010 to OBAMA TO UNVEIL OFFSHORE DRILLING PLANS FOR OIL, NATURAL GAS - latimes.com

58 Apr 1, 2010

"aren't we all environmentalists? When did "e" become a derogatory term?!"

58 Apr 1, 2010

"Difference between you and me? I don't "get"; I give. You gotta admit; Boehner is a…"

58 Apr 1, 2010

"And Boner, i mean boehner, is a beacon of enlightenment and progress."

58 Apr 1, 2010

"W would say "nucular;" as Einstein rolls over in his grave."

58 Apr 1, 2010

"LOL! cannibalistic myopic xenophobia Causes really dumb behavior"

58 Apr 1, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service