GoRicky's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Too much drilling to HBP leases; too much drilling to fulfill long-term drilling con…"

GoRicky replied Oct 21 to Energy Stocks Fall Faster Than Oil Prices

12 Oct 22
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Well, that's the way it is in Texas, also. An operator can (and it is the 'norm') dr…"

GoRicky replied Aug 13 to IS THERE A SEPARATE -JURASSIC- PLAY IN & AROUND THE BOSSIER & HAYNESVILLE SHALE PLAY?

7 Aug 13
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Thanks, Skip - my wife claims that NO MATTER WHAT, my sanity will never improve; - -…"

GoRicky replied Aug 7 to IS THERE A SEPARATE -JURASSIC- PLAY IN & AROUND THE BOSSIER & HAYNESVILLE SHALE PLAY?

7 Aug 13

"We have become our worst enemy.  We have gotten too good at doing what we do.  It's…"

GoRicky replied Aug 7 to Natural Gas Is Stuck in a Vicious Cycle

1 Aug 7
Reply by GoRicky

"WHO'D-UH THUNK IT?"

GoRicky replied Aug 6 to Chesapeake Announces Intention To Drop To Zero Haynesville Directed Rigs

9 Aug 24

"Is this the same as the "Brown Dense" Smackover - & - where would someone get a…"

GoRicky replied Jul 1 to Jurassic Shale

51 Jul 1

"The BLM is the lesser of problems.  There have been many reforms implemented. The US…"

GoRicky replied Oct 25, 2018 to Sabine Parish - County

4 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by GoRicky

"I have been to 3 meetings in person and attended a lengthy conference call since 201…"

GoRicky replied Oct 25, 2018 to Sabine Parish - County

4 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by GoRicky

"Haye - Sorry - I'm old enough to remember the old TXO (Texas Oil and Gas). I DID mea…"

GoRicky replied Feb 4, 2018 to Unleased in Texas

8 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by True Texan

"Yes - I got a call from a landman saying he was 'in Nacogdoches'.  He claims Sheldon…"

GoRicky replied Nov 9, 2017 to Sheldon Resources San Augustine Tx

6 Jan 24, 2018
Reply by farmbrad

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service