""

GoRicky replied Mar 12 to Fracking Needs a Shakeout, Not a Bailout

1 Mar 12
Reply by GoRicky

"???"

GoRicky replied Feb 12 to BP Production Co. In San Augustine, Texas

3 Feb 15
Reply by Martha McWhiney

"Yeah - I can't find any valid reason to believe pure-play drillers of dry gas have p…"

GoRicky replied Feb 9 to Natural Gas Is in a Tailspin and There’s Almost Nowhere to Hide

15 Feb 11
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Thank you for all of your comments.  It is apparently difficult to simply own minera…"

GoRicky replied Feb 7 to TO LEASE OR PAY

7 Feb 8

"I remember an old benchmark... I had a deal sold to Samedan & I was supposed to…"

GoRicky replied Jan 22 to Natural Gas Goes Below $2 mmbtu

20 Jan 23

"Yeah - I am again suggesting that somewhere, somehow - someone might seek some kind…"

GoRicky replied Jan 22 to Natural Gas Goes Below $2 mmbtu

20 Jan 23

"YEAH - and the casinghead gas was simply flared.  My grandmother (Gran) said - you c…"

GoRicky replied Jan 9 to The Texas Railroad Commission must tap the brakes on oil and gas production

29 Jan 9
Reply by GoRicky

"My grandfather ("Paw-Paw") told me he would sell 3 small RR tanker-cars (per month)…"

GoRicky replied Jan 8 to The Texas Railroad Commission must tap the brakes on oil and gas production

29 Jan 9
Reply by GoRicky

"Hey, guys - I think everyone would have a better chance by trying to influence the T…"

GoRicky replied Jan 6 to The Texas Railroad Commission must tap the brakes on oil and gas production

29 Jan 9
Reply by GoRicky

"WOW to the LA permit hiatus!  Didn't know it.  I DID accidentally meet a young nice-…"

GoRicky replied Jan 3 to BP's plans in 2020? THANKS -

12 Jan 4

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service