HMI's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Les. So let me ask you, wouldn't the fastest way for an operator to get into…"

HMI replied Dec 1, 2010 to Estimating the Breakeven Costs of Shale Gas

23 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

"Shirley, In some areas of the play where there had been production, either gas or o…"

HMI replied Dec 1, 2010 to Estimating the Breakeven Costs of Shale Gas

23 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

"Les, The author of the article includes the variable rates for lease bonuses per ac…"

HMI replied Nov 30, 2010 to Estimating the Breakeven Costs of Shale Gas

23 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

"Good find Alongview. If his numbers are anywhere near correct (which he seems to def…"

HMI replied Nov 30, 2010 to Estimating the Breakeven Costs of Shale Gas

23 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Les Bamburg

"I seem to remember reading that their average cost per acre in Red River Parish was…"

HMI replied Nov 30, 2010 to EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces 2011 Capital Budget

17 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Bacon

"Doesn't it seem a bit ironic that the landowners who were/are in the "core area" of…"

HMI replied Nov 30, 2010 to EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces 2011 Capital Budget

17 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Bacon

"So Dion, am I to understand that if i owned land on one side of the highway or one s…"

HMI replied Nov 2, 2010 to Selling LA Real Estate, the language in the Buy/Sell Contract regarding reserving minerals, and how that interacts with a current lease on the property...

56 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"So what if a group of landowners (all contiguous) decided to form this "tract" and o…"

HMI replied Nov 2, 2010 to Selling LA Real Estate, the language in the Buy/Sell Contract regarding reserving minerals, and how that interacts with a current lease on the property...

56 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"And there it is. That's very, very interesting. I'd venture to say that the avearge…"

56 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Thank you Dion. Would it be a requirement that such parcels of the greater "tract" b…"

56 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service