Dorcheated A1's Discussions (2,883)

Discussions Replied To (1165) Replies Latest Activity

"Difference between you and me? I don't "get"; I give. Caliente ---------------------…"

Dorcheated A1 replied Apr 1, 2010 to OBAMA TO UNVEIL OFFSHORE DRILLING PLANS FOR OIL, NATURAL GAS - latimes.com

58 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Spring Branch,mineral owner

"He didn't get me on the declare part, he got me on the natural gas part. lol"

Dorcheated A1 replied Apr 1, 2010 to JUST IN - Pres. Obama declares that 80% of all vehicles must run on natural gas by 2016...!

15 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by essay

"Hey Kevin, That makes perfectly good sense to me. If James was a nuclear physicist,…"

Dorcheated A1 replied Apr 1, 2010 to OBAMA TO UNVEIL OFFSHORE DRILLING PLANS FOR OIL, NATURAL GAS - latimes.com

58 Apr 1, 2010

"He Yoder, I love this line....Leave the petty politics at home with your love ones.…"

58 Apr 1, 2010

"Caliente, With the fine tuning you get from The Huffington Post, and The New York T…"

58 Apr 1, 2010

"Caliente, Glad to see the old crew back together for the reunion. Hey C, maybe next…"

58 Apr 1, 2010

"Skip, Nobody in the White House plays politics, they just threaten your very existe…"

58 Apr 1, 2010

"Keith, It wouldn't let me post on Harold. You must have been reading what I was typ…"

Dorcheated A1 replied Mar 31, 2010 to OBAMA TO UNVEIL OFFSHORE DRILLING PLANS FOR OIL, NATURAL GAS - latimes.com

58 Apr 1, 2010

"Rosebud, Maybe he’ll make it more transparent, than his transparency?"

Dorcheated A1 replied Mar 31, 2010 to OBAMA TO UNVEIL OFFSHORE DRILLING PLANS FOR OIL, NATURAL GAS - latimes.com

58 Apr 1, 2010

"This is no big shocker. Basically what he did is, appeal to the environmentalists to…"

58 Apr 1, 2010

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service