Curious Will's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Skip, thanks again for your detailed analysis. It seems to focus on an internationa…"

Curious Will replied Mar 3, 2022 to Use less oil/gasoline?

6 Mar 13, 2022
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Thanks for posting this Skip.  I wonder where Louisiana is regarding this concern."

Curious Will replied Feb 1, 2021 to Texas Could See $440 Million From Reduction in Fugitive Natural Gas Emissions

23 Feb 7, 2021

"I didn't know either till I tried to like it and the facebook thing popped up.  Oh w…"

Curious Will replied Sep 20, 2020 to Oil giants partner with environmental group to track Permian Basin's methane emissions

12 Sep 22, 2020

"I wanted to "like"this posting but evidently we have to go through facebook to do so…"

Curious Will replied Sep 20, 2020 to Oil giants partner with environmental group to track Permian Basin's methane emissions

12 Sep 22, 2020

"I did not have trouble getting the 1099 from Chesapeake but recently had to contact…"

Curious Will replied Mar 2, 2015 to Has everyone received their 1099s

2 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by kittycatmama

"You also might want to check with the state of Texas to see if any checks are being…"

Curious Will replied Aug 18, 2014 to Finding Mineral Rights

14 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Gregg Williams

"I honestly was not expecting  support on this forum for the movie.  I have seen th…"

Curious Will replied Oct 5, 2013 to Does anyone have any printable thoughts about Gasland II or 2 ? Fox is now promoting his documentary with a national tour.

4 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by essay

"  I believe that the link provided will provide you with what you are looking for- h…"

Curious Will replied Sep 20, 2013 to Elm Grove

5 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"  Happy Birthday!! Where would we be without your effort?     "

Curious Will replied May 23, 2013 to George Mitchell: Hydraulic Fracturing Pioneer Turns 94...wish him well on GHS

36 May 28, 2013
Reply by Skip Ross

"Thanks, dbob, for the answer and the links.  I do realize that there will be many i…"

Curious Will replied Feb 26, 2013 to Any thoughts among the members? North Carolina debating bill to allow natural gas development.

3 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by dbob

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service