You will be happy to know that I have discovered who offered to lease my mothers property in Caddo- Kouga Energy- I spoke with the representative today and they are offering $1000 an acre and one fifth royalty. Our lease expires with CHK Jan 20th. My husband, who is in the oil business has never heard of this company and I was not able to find anything about them on the internet. The rep did say that they had leased in this area. Any of you out there ever heard of this company????

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kouga Energy Group has only one lease in Caddo parish that I could find. it is 6.86 acres in section 11 of T15N-R16W. sounds like a lease flipper to me.
Just saw a thread that says Kouga is now Columbia Petroleum. Columbia Petroleum has many leases recorded in Caddo.
Baron:

Is that as Columbia Petroleum, LLC, or has the prior entities (one dissolved in the 1940s and the other in the 1980s)?
Columbia Petroleum LLC, using 320 2nd street, Columbia MS as an address. Many new leases are showing up that where recorded this year.
Yes, I received my bonus draft today(1-09-009) from Matador, I leased more land I have off of HWY 1 North.
We negociated for a week. Got 4500.00 per acre. I leased other land to CHPK back in summer for more $$$$.$$
I believe they are leasing a little more now. Joe Dyer
Joe, name the wells with 7000#s---Hall5,Lanier,?--name em for me. Thanks. Which one is next for horizontal?
H P, Joe Here, Here is what I have from my old list, Been working and truck is in body shop, I have been talking to pumper and rig operatotrs, Matador Hall#1,#5,#9, and one more on the bluff in sec.15 close to sec. 10 That is where my leases are. I'll know more Thur. or Frdy. Joe.
H.P. It's Joe I left out 1 well The E&L Development #1. It is sitting on about 6000lbs. I believe after Laneir they will be going HZL on this one. They alreday have treaters and seperators on location. Joe
Joe---where are you located at I got a call today from Encana have not talked to them yet I'm in 14-14
Jon,landowner,Joe here, I'm located in Sec.10 T19N R15 W By Soda Lake Game Reserve on the Bluff. They seem to be following it north. Matador is working on getting State Permits to Drill. Supposedly 5-6 wells within next 1.5-2 years. I have patients!
A large landowner in my section is trying to obtain leases from last two of us unleased. He says they " the large landowner" is going in with Columbia Petroleum to drill well. Marlin Drilling will be the driller. Does anyone know anything more about Columbia Petroleum? Why do we have to lease with large landowner, shouldn't we be able to lease with Columbia if they drill well? Thanks for the input.
Nisie,
Maybe it's just me, but I would have a monumental problem with any one telling me I had to lease with a certain company. Why don't you try by-passing this "large landowner" and get in contact with Columbia? Get your information from the horse's mouth and not the horse's butt!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service