Dion Warr, CPL's Discussions (1,089)

Discussions Replied To (982) Replies Latest Activity

"Renee: It is difficult to assess without understanding more about your specific situ…"

Dion Warr, CPL replied Oct 12 to Indigo making aggressive offers to purchase mineral rights.

17 on Friday
Reply by Renee Brown

"Renee: Given that it is known that Indigo is your suitor, I would say that one reaso…"

Dion Warr, CPL replied Oct 12 to Indigo making aggressive offers to purchase mineral rights.

17 on Friday
Reply by Renee Brown

"Mr. Sklar first pulled most of his casing and tubing from Oil City and truck and wag…"

Dion Warr, CPL replied May 4 to Sklar Exploration Files Chapter 11

16 May 4
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Cindy R: Have to be?  Depends upon what it would take from a local planning & zo…"

Dion Warr, CPL replied Mar 31 to Could partition lead to losing mineral rights?

18 Mar 31
Reply by Cindy R

"Skip: Steve P raises a valid point here - the State (in fact, many of the oil and ga…"

Dion Warr, CPL replied Mar 3 to NM Concerned About 711 Orphan Wells; LA Has Over 4,000

14 Mar 4
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Skip: I believe I did characterize his proposals (in part) as "fantasyland"."

Dion Warr, CPL replied Feb 24 to LA Governor & Industry: Climate Change Task Force

9 Feb 24

"Steve P: If memory serves, that court ruling does not allow for a surface location f…"

Dion Warr, CPL replied Feb 24 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (10/23/20)

108 on Saturday

"Skip: Large multinational energy companies also have interest in being in the lead i…"

Dion Warr, CPL replied Feb 24 to LA Governor & Industry: Climate Change Task Force

9 Feb 24

"Martha: Southwest Petroleum Company, LP has been in the business of acquiring minera…"

Dion Warr, CPL replied Feb 18 to Southwest Petroleum Company, L.P.

12 Feb 24
Reply by Gale

"Not to pimp out a pro-E&P position, but there are merits to Hamm's proposal.  Un…"

Dion Warr, CPL replied Dec 31 to 2020 May Be A Critical Year For Many E&P Companies

3 Jan 1
Reply by Jesse Joyner

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service