Does anyone have any idea of how many acres have already been leased in Sabine Co. and which company did the most leasing?

Views: 112

Replies to This Discussion

Is Devon the only company that is already actively leasing in Sabine County? If not then what others are known to be there?
This is good news to me and my family about Petrohawk as we have land in both counties. Please keep us updated as to any further Petrohawk news because a little healthy competition in the field never hurts the landowner.
That is very true. It will help in getting better lease agreements with terms favorable to the landowner rather than just taking what the one company offers.
another contact from petrohawk today , they are looking in some areas of sabine . will advise when get more info
Good job, HS. Let us know what areas they are looking at if you can find out.
Anyone know which O&G companies that are currently maintaining leasing offices in Sabine Co? Thanks for any info!
Devon & Crimson, for certain. Co. Clerks office is still elbow to elbow.
Jffree do you know what is going on in San Augustine County?
JWC, I am sorry to report that I don't. It is quiet in both of our counties. The last I heard was Devon finishing up leasing on a couple of well units. If it is anything like Sabine the landmen are still packed in at the Co. Clerks office but I have heard of only a few offers being made in the last month. Maybe Shelly knows the status of the SA situation.

Hey, I just remembered something. A RigRunner employee told me that the rig has moved off of the KT Operating BP #12 down at the bottom of 705 (after 63 days on that site). It was moved to a location off 255 west of the dam.

BP #12 was a Hz. O/G well permitted to 9105' drilling at 15, 175' (h) on 9-19 report.

That's all the news I have today.
Thanks jffree. We'll just have to keep our eyes and ears open.
How do you find these reports I've been on the rrc site but don't know where to look on there?
This is the latest posted on Sabine Parish forum:

Reply by Dixie S2 on September 6, 2008 at 11:11pm

Olympia Minerals 26: All equipment was pulled out before the storm and there seems to be no activity since then. Checked on it Friday . There are some yellow gas cylinders there that are marked "safe breathing air". Was told by a worker at the site (before the storm) that the formation had shifted and collapsed the pipe and there was also some sour gas. A windsock and alarms had been installed. They were trying to correct the situation by running something down the pipe and trying to cut through the collapsed part, that's what it sounded like to me.

Reply by Martin 2 hours ago
The word I have from a friend living in T9N is that he visited the Murry well site this past weekend -- 9/20. He said that it looked as if the site was being set up for activity again. Porta Potties and a trailer or two on site. He also said that it looked as if site work was being done to start a laying a pipe line from the site.
Thank you, Sandstone. Bad news on O.M. Do you think they can repair/improve the situation? And would they do so if they didn't expect big $$.

Good news on the Murray. Sounds like it is moving ahead.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service