Obama says, 'I will tap our natural gas reserves'!!'I will cut taxes for 95% of Amercans'!!

Great for Shalers, that's us.
I don't know about you, but even with my Shale blessings, I am still in the lower 95%. For those of you in the top 5, so sorry....NOT.
So I know who I am going with.

What'dya think of that!

Yes We Can and WILL!

Tags: Obama, bote, election, gas, natural, taxes

Views: 358

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You have got to be kidding me!!! You are just trying to stir it up on here. Anybody w/ half a brain will not vote Obama. He stated when the politcal winds get rough, he would stand with the Muslims. That is in his book. Really!!! You are going to vote for that????? Obama is a good speaker........................that's it. And did I mention he is full of s**T!
I love those pictures of course they are old news and though they are real the clothes that he is wearing are African Garb that he wore on a trip to Africa. Those pictures are taken out of context and have nothing to do with Muslums.

I know understand why so many people in this area where taken by low signing bonuses. It is because they will believe anything someone tells them or shows them.
Check your sources not some Dumb Email you got.

One thing about it you people do keep me laughing because you will state that anyone that has information at their finger tips should make wise desicions but you continue to post ignorant lies about someone even though the true is easy enough to find

Just like this I mean it is on the cover of Time so it must be true

Ok so the last picture is not real but the below Facts are.

What is true is that McCain was a part of the S & L Scandal in the late 80s The Keating 5. He wormed his way out like all good politicians do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

So what about his Millionaire wife? Cindy McCain for whom he dumped his first wife for
Well she was or still is a Prescription drug addict . She created a Charity then stole $$$ from it to buy her drugs

http://www.snopes.com/politics/mccain/cindy.asp

Cindy McCain is Senator McCain's second wife. His infidelities put strain on his first marriage, and he was divorced from Carol McCain, his wife of 15 years, in 1980. (Carol McCain not only waited for five and a half years for her husband to return from Vietnam, but she also endured a horrific automobile accident during that period which broke both her legs and one arm and ruptured her spleen. She nearly lost her left leg, and surgeries left her four inches shorter than she was before her accident.

Cindy Lou Hensley and John McCain began dating in 1979. While at the time, Sen. McCain was separated from his first wife," numerous other sources assert he was still living with Carol McCain when he began seeing his future wife, Cindy. John and Cindy wed in 1980, one month after his divorce from Carol became final.

In 1989, following two back surgeries, Cindy McCain became addicted to the painkillers Vicodin and Percocet. To keep up with her daily need of 10 to 15 pills, she used other people's names for prescriptions and stole drugs from the American Voluntary Medical Team, a mobile surgical unit she'd begun in 1988 to provide emergency medical services around the world. A 1993 DEA audit of the amount of painkillers her charity had obtained quickly uncovered her thefts. She avoided prosecution for those crimes through an agreement with the Justice Department in which she submitted to drug testing, paid a fine, performed community service in a soup kitchen, and joined Narcotics Anonymous. She also closed her medical charity.

she used other people's names for prescriptions and stole drugs
Both are Felonies where I come from
If you break the Law it is Good to have a Senator for a Husband

These facts are true and is public knowledge, not the lies and innuendos that Obama haters post.

So please check you facts and sources.

I for one will make my voting decision after the debates and all the facts are in
Greenwood,

That post might hold the record for the most continuous waste of space. Let's leave the wives and the kids out it on both sides and stick to the president and the vice president.
Hell, that all sounds like life to me.
what state are you from there greenwood,nobody really cares nice history course , who cares what went on in the eighties, the only think i remember about some of the eightees is we had one of your dumb ass democrats peanut farmers as president which was the worst we ever had so far in the history
I have friends that tell me about the 80's. Sounds like I had a good time.
what a breath of 'fresh air' because I truly thought i had joined a group of 'racists'! Hasn't America and Americans had enough already? Then for some...the more racism the better huh?
All of you Obama haters, please read the 'facts' over and over until you get it thru your thick heads.
Lets see... an old successful guy, decorated war veteran who has been around the block more than a fiew times. Who makes a lot of republicans mad for meeting democrats half way when he thinks something is the right thing to do. Vs a young guy with a little experience and alot of charisma and energy and has a record of being even too far left for some democrats. Should be fun to watch.
My grandpa used to say.... Oh wait, never mind he was old and thats a bad thing. Old guys sux. I think beavis and butthead said that. Beavis for President.!!!!!!!!!! jk
Agree, he does read those monitors well. He likes the questions up front, so his staff can get the answers for him. One on one, he stumbles. That's why he doesn't like the small town meetings.
I bet u beat dead horses, don't ya?
would have been nice to see Bush or McCain read theirs so well. What a shame!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service