Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How non "PC" ( politically correct for all non Larry the Cable Guy fans ) of you Earl !
Landowner BN2, went to the website link and it was blank... hopefully you printed it out - can you scan and send? Don't know if my server's not picking it up or if they took it off the site???? Thanks, VP
Hey V.P. I just tried it again and it worked. Depending on your CPU it may take a second or two to start. It is 2.91 MB I think.
Folks --
This week's Barons has an article about shale natural gas investment. Primarily about the smaller exploration and production (e&p) companies as potential take over targets. St. Mary's was prominent in the discussion. The gist of the article is that if NG stays reasonably priced over ~$8.00, most of the smaller e&p companies shares are selling at 1/2 to 1/3 of their fair market price based on their NG assets. Also, the SEC will probably make a rule change this fall, which will lower the requirements for evaluating lease assets as company assets. i.e. the requirements for proof of NG potential in the held leases will be lowered.

There was the comment in passing that the break even point for shale NG drilling and production was in the $6.00 range.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service