what everyone think if chesapeke would stop airing that show they could save all that money and pay us more for our leases

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"It would be best if they could come up with a hybrid vehicle that could use either gasoline or nat. "

They have them in Europe and S. America.
Well then now it is a chicken or egg thing in this country! Can't sell a car like that until they can get refueled but then fuel stations won't put in n. gas nozzles because there's no cars to fill. It's going to take an act of congress to get things rolling, huh?
"It's going to take an act of congress to get things rolling, huh?"

Yes it will.

http://www.cngnow.com/EN-US/Action/Pages/default.aspx
There are many proposals "in the works", but 2 to take notice of; The Drive America on Natural Gas Act, and The New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act. With all the pending legislation, it is evident that a change is in the near future.
KB,

Do their horses wear diapers.

At a park that we frequent, on the walking track there are garbage bags to pick up after dogs. So that the "poop" won't get into the water system.

If I had a puppy, I would clean up after him, just out of responsibility.

What I find funny about this is the park backs up to a cow pasture. None of the cows wear diapers.
You have cleared up something that perplexed me.

I guess it wasn't an environmentalist waco thing after all. (Sorry, I listen to a little Rush to - although his ranting is usually too much for me).
Heck with the water!
Who wants to step in dog poo?
A little of that goes a long way!
The US should establish policies that promote all forms of alternate fuels for transportation including natural gas and electric hybrids. Electric hybrids also increase the demand for natural gas and is the easiest technology to implement on a wide scale. In addition the US should migrate more power generation away from coal to natural gas as this will have the largest impact on future natural gas demand. Natural gas fuelled power generation is also necessary to back-up renewables such as solar and wind power.
Jim, not that hard since different industries are involved in different segments. For auto industry they just have to sell CNG and electric hybrids. Other industries are involved in supplying biodiesel fuel and building power generation.
I read all these post with great interest and conclude that the collective IQ rises to just above MORON level because there are a smattering of posters that actually know what they are talking about!

The level of suspicion and distrust among most of the posters is laughable...everyone is out to get you, right?

Many of you expect all these publicly-traded companies to do for you what you have come to expect from the federal government: they OWE you something...no, something more because you are you. Grow up. Educate yourself. Negotiate. Then, be happy that you got anything because 2 years ago you didn't have squat except some dirt with trees on it that no one wanted!
Thank you for offering your contribution to the statistics. Hopefully, two other people will post, and bring the average back up.
So, on this topic, are you saying you like Chesapeake's infomercials?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service