I'm looking for a good oil & gas attorney in Shreveport. That doesn't have any enter action with Chesapeake, please advise.

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lang Wedgeworth with Mc Michael Medlin D'Anna · (318) 221-0781 · 400 Texas St Ste 1150, Shreveport might be one to try. He accompanied Tom Dark (Shreveport City CAO) on a number of the 'dog-and-pony' shows that the city has given on the H.S.
I spoke to Lang several weeks ago and at the time, he was NOT representing any of the O & G companies, only neighborhood groups.
Thanks, I will reach out to him. How long has he been in the business, please advise.
tell him where you heard it
Sorry, I don't know how long he has been in the business. I was setting up a community meeting and wanted an attorney to speak and was given Lang's name by two people I trust. When I vetted him to make sure he wasn't going to be there as a 'PR guy in disguise' for one of the gas companies, I was impressed with him. I was also quite satisfied with the commonsense information he provided at the meeting. I have not heard anything negative associated with him.
Ok, I spoke with him and he seems down to earth however before I sign own I going to check out a couple of other attorneys. Thanks for your feedback.
Do any of these guys represent you. I'm in Atlanta so I trying to find someone whos fimilar with the Haynesville shale, please advise.
I used John Frazier, at Wiener, Weiss & Madison at (318) 226-9100. Very fair, charged by hour, very knowledgable in gas/hayneville shale.
Randall Davidson would be an excellent choice. Long O&G experience and ethical. 318-424-4342
I agree, he is my go to guy when I need a legal oppinion re, oil and gas
Kassi, are you all having any luck breaking the HBP? I have a group of friends in Desoto Parish who are also HBP from a late 1950s lease that covered several sections.
kittycatmama,
We are looking at litigation. Give me a call 925-0984. It may be something that many people are stuck in and can form a kind of class action suit.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service