Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (18,431)

Discussions Replied To (10849) Replies Latest Activity

"There is no work permit listed for this well at this time. Additionally there is no…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied 21 hours ago to Chesapeake workover operations in section 21-14n-15w

1 21 hours ago
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"1/21: LA: 37 - INCREASE OF 2. Bienville: Aethon (4), Comstock (1) Bossier: Aethon (…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied yesterday to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (1/21/2022)

6 yesterday

"That application was continued to Jan. 7.  99% of applications are approved as prese…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Friday to Any update on Trinity/USG in North Caddo New Unit HA RA SUXX?

5 yesterday
Reply by Iris

"Yes but that begs the question, to whose advantage?  Whatever the chunk of change, I…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 15 to East Texas winter gas forward basis tumbles as Permian output, drilling accelerate

8 Jan 15
Reply by Mister Sunday

"Hard to know.  Each state has regulations regarding how tests are done.  Chesapeake…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 15 to East Texas winter gas forward basis tumbles as Permian output, drilling accelerate

8 Jan 15
Reply by Mister Sunday

"1/14: LA: 35 - INCREASE OF 2. Bienville: Aethon (4), Comstock (1) Bossier: Aethon (2…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 14 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (1/21/2022)

6 yesterday

"Competition for Permian supply heats up as Midcontinent gas price jump Highlights Mi…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 14 to East Texas winter gas forward basis tumbles as Permian output, drilling accelerate

8 Jan 15
Reply by Mister Sunday

"LOL!  Yes George, we resemble that remark.  In this case, I would hope that acknowle…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 14 to State has lost 23% of its oil and gas jobs in less than two years

3 Jan 14

"I’ve changed the title of this discussion owing to my desire to accentuate the loss…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 13 to State has lost 23% of its oil and gas jobs in less than two years

3 Jan 14

"The impact of accelerating Permian production on price is greater now after a number…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 11 to East Texas winter gas forward basis tumbles as Permian output, drilling accelerate

8 Jan 15
Reply by Mister Sunday

RSS

© 2022   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service