Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (18,191)

Discussions Replied To (10685) Replies Latest Activity

"9/17:  LA: 36 - NO CHANGE. Bienville: Aethon (3), BPX (1) Bossier: Comstock (3), Ae…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied yesterday to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (9/17/2021)

94 yesterday
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Indigo sold their legacy Cotton Valley wells and leasehold as part of a total liquid…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied yesterday to SWN sold some Indigo wells

1 yesterday

"You're welcome and good luck, Bill.  We'll all be interested to follow how this turn…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Thursday to How long can a Shut-in Well (API 41931244) hold without payments? When can our holding be leased again?

14 on Friday
Reply by jffree1

"I agree, TD,P.  Going back to patent is likely out of question for many tracts howev…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Wednesday to Dolet Hills Shut Down Good For Some DeSoto Mineral Owners

19 on Wednesday

"No, I don't think you are wrong if you reserved your minerals when you sold the surf…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Tuesday to Dolet Hills Shut Down Good For Some DeSoto Mineral Owners

19 on Wednesday

"Bill, have you checked the lease for a Shut In clause?  Since you have received no p…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 13 to How long can a Shut-in Well (API 41931244) hold without payments? When can our holding be leased again?

14 on Friday
Reply by jffree1

"Well, ask for help from the experts and sometimes it arrives.  In this case data fro…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 13 to How long can a Shut-in Well (API 41931244) hold without payments? When can our holding be leased again?

14 on Friday
Reply by jffree1

"After waiting for some of our industry members to weigh in, I need to add one additi…"

14 on Friday
Reply by jffree1

"You're welcome, Bill.  As most of my work involves LA minerals, I'm always a little…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 11 to How long can a Shut-in Well (API 41931244) hold without payments? When can our holding be leased again?

14 on Friday
Reply by jffree1

"9/10:  LA: 36 - INCREASE OF ONE. Bienville: Aethon (3) Bossier: BPX (1), Comstock (…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 11 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (9/17/2021)

94 yesterday

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service