Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (17,834)

Discussions Replied To (10477) Replies Latest Activity

"There's a solar farm movement coming to Louisiana; here's where these facilities are…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied 2 hours ago to Tuscaloosa Trend: Why These Louisiana Fossil Fuel Land Scouts Are Jumping Into The Solar Power Business

1 2 hours ago
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"4/9 LA: 32 - NO CHANGE. Bienville: Aethon (4) Bossier: BPX (1) Caddo: Trinity (2), C…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied yesterday to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (4/9/2021)

43 yesterday

"The market is considerably improved and should only get better this year and next. …"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Wednesday to U.S. LNG Feedgas Demand Surges as Export Capacity Additions Continue

2 on Wednesday

"We have discussed Steve's wells before and a restrictive choke program may be utiliz…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 2 to Vine: The First Shale IPO Since 2017 Is Failing to Impress Wall Street

12 Apr 2

"Thanks, Rock Man.  The link worked fine for me.  I didn't review the document as I d…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 2 to Vine: The First Shale IPO Since 2017 Is Failing to Impress Wall Street

12 Apr 2

"4/1 LA: 32 - INCREASE OF 1. Bienville: Aethon (4) Bossier: GEP Haynesville (1), BPX…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 2 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (4/9/2021)

43 yesterday

"If natural gas is to have a long term roll in our national energy policy, companies…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 1 to Elon Musk and Natural gas

3 Apr 1

"I have two takeaways from this case ruling.  The first is that just because someone…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 31 to TX SUPREME COURT CLARIFIES COMPETING LEASE ROYALTY LANGUAGE

1 Mar 31

"3/26 LA: 31 - DECREASE OF 1. Bienville: Aethon (4) Bossier: GEP Haynesville (1), BPX…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 27 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (4/9/2021)

43 yesterday

"I don't think Mr. Yayuh is referring to acid rain and the days when Republicans were…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 23 to A sweeping overhaul could make the gas system a much cleaner energy source

4 Mar 23

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service