Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (17,648)

Discussions Replied To (10363) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not referencing ESG funds.   I am saying that investors look closely as the ESG…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied 12 hours ago to Is big oil serious about going low carbon?

5 12 hours ago
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"John and Steve, I agree with you comments.  I would point out that XOM is late in ge…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied 13 hours ago to Is big oil serious about going low carbon?

5 12 hours ago

"Agreed.  All O&G majors have slowly been moving to embrace some elements of a lo…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Saturday to API announces its support for federal methane regulation

2 on Saturday

"LA: 33 - INCREASE OF 1. Bienville: Aethon (3), Comstock (1) Bossier: GEP Haynesville…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Saturday to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (1/22/2021)

11 on Saturday

"You're welcome, James. 252305 JUR RB SUC;POPHOPE 30 H 001 "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 16 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (1/22/2021)

11 on Saturday

"LA: 32 - NO CHANGE. Bienville: Aethon (3) Bossier: GEP Haynesville (1), BPX (1), En…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 16 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (1/22/2021)

11 on Saturday

"I remember that HANG.  Don't know why it didn't show up on the list.  Thank you agai…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 16 to Thankful for GoHaynesvilleShale.com?

18 Jan 16

"I would like to express my personal appreciation to all those members who made a don…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 15 to Thankful for GoHaynesvilleShale.com?

18 Jan 16

"Total Makes Significant Oil Find by Andreas Exarheas  Rigzone Staff  Friday, January…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 15 to Total quits top U.S. oil lobby over climate policies

2 Jan 15

"Total and 174 Power Global plan to build 1.6 GW of U.S. solar and storage French ene…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 15 to Total quits top U.S. oil lobby over climate policies

2 Jan 15

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service