Skip Peel - Independent Landman's Discussions (17,210)

Discussions Replied To (10094) Replies Latest Activity

"It will be interesting to see if Warren doubles down by making additional acquisitio…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied 6 hours ago to Berkshire Hathaway buying into Natural Gas

5 5 hours ago
Reply by Steve P

"Me thinks the bigger story is Dominion getting out of the natural gas pipeline/stora…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied 6 hours ago to Berkshire Hathaway buying into Natural Gas

5 5 hours ago
Reply by Steve P

"Thanks for the explanation.  I also have semi-regular qualms concerning some energy/…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied yesterday to More utilities bypassing natural gas bridge and going straight to renewables

8 yesterday
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Energy companies abandon long-delayed Atlantic Coast Pipeline By Erin Cox July 5, 20…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied yesterday to Dominion Energy Exits Natural Gas Pipeline & Storage Business

3 4 hours ago
Reply by Steve P

"Florida Public Service Commission unanimously approves FPL’s plan to lower bills for…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied yesterday to More utilities bypassing natural gas bridge and going straight to renewables

8 yesterday

"I'll try to remember to post on the facility again when it is operational and we can…"

8 yesterday

"And more than my SWEPCO service.  That's not the proper comparison.  What is the com…"

8 yesterday

"FPL announces plan to build the world's largest solar-powered battery and drive acce…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Saturday to More utilities bypassing natural gas bridge and going straight to renewables

8 yesterday

"Note that the list begins in late January.  There was no impact from COVID and the…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Friday to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (7/3/20)

63 on Friday

"LOUISIANA (20, DECREASE OF 1) Bienville:  Aethon – 2. Bossier:  Aethon 1, Comstock 2…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Friday to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (7/3/20)

63 on Friday

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service