Skip Peel - Independent Landman's Discussions (16,672)

Discussions Replied To (9716) Replies Latest Activity

"There are other experienced LNG engineering firms available if they have room with t…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied 12 hours ago to Natural Gas Goes Below $2 mmbtu

5 12 hours ago
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Wonder what effect will this have on Cameron LNG? https://www.mcdermott.com/What-We…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied 12 hours ago to Natural Gas Goes Below $2 mmbtu

5 12 hours ago

"For those Texas mineral owning members who wish to review or track RRC enforcement a…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Friday to Texas Railroad Commission Assess Nearly $900,000 in Penalties

1 on Friday

"Growth: The Weyerhaeuser sawmill in Holden is expanding its plant, adding a continuo…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 13 to Dolet Hills Power Plant seeks closure by 2026

7 Jan 13
Reply by Steve P

"The largest of the four conversions was completed at NRG's Joliet Generating Station…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 11 to Dolet Hills Power Plant seeks closure by 2026

7 Jan 13
Reply by Steve P

"Lignite is the dirtiest of coal.  The Oxbow and the Dolet Hills lignite mines are st…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 11 to Dolet Hills Power Plant seeks closure by 2026

7 Jan 13
Reply by Steve P

"The reason I always include attribution is so that members know the source of the ar…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 10 to Are We Ready To Debate This or Here Skip Goes Again

18 on Saturday
Reply by Hopeful About Natural Gas

"It is always a good idea when posting an article to provide attribution. https://me…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 10 to Are We Ready To Debate This or Here Skip Goes Again

18 on Saturday

"There will be members who are climate deniers and that's okay.  From what I read reg…"

18 on Saturday

"Chopman, I try to keep politics out of the debate as much as possible but we all kno…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jan 9 to Are We Ready To Debate This or Here Skip Goes Again

18 on Saturday

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service