Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (18,753)

Discussions Replied To (11086) Replies Latest Activity

"7/1: LA: 42 - NO CHANGE. Bienville: Aethon (2), Comstock (2) Bossier: BPX (1), Aeth…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied 20 hours ago to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (7/1/2022)

45 20 hours ago
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Nice catch, Tom.  It's good to know someone is paying attention.  I will correct and…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied 20 hours ago to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (7/1/2022)

45 20 hours ago

"Got it.  You are correct as to the number of wells.  As to the Bossier potential, I…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied yesterday to Speculation

3 yesterday

"There are only three wells permitted by Tellurian for those sections so I think you…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied yesterday to Speculation

3 yesterday

"Economics of the HA RA SUHH;LA TIDE CO 2H #1:  Lifetime production to date - 1,258,4…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Friday to Mooringsport

14 on Friday

"I had some time so went looking for the wells J mentions.  These are Trinity wells,…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Thursday to Mooringsport

14 on Friday

"Without sufficient information to identify the Matador wells, I can not provide an o…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Thursday to Mooringsport

14 on Friday

"Hey, J.  Matador hasn't had a LA well permit in twelve years.  Can you be more speci…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Wednesday to Mooringsport

14 on Friday

"Williams Sanctions 1.8 Bcf/d Louisiana Energy Gateway to Deliver Haynesville Supply…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Wednesday to Haynesville Awaiting More Capacity to Avoid Natural Gas Takeaway Constraints

6 on Wednesday

"I agree but I think that a recession is the greater possibility to impact oil.  Even…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Wednesday to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

94 on Wednesday

RSS

© 2022   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service