Skip Peel - Independent Landman's Discussions (16,248)

Discussions Replied To (9445) Replies Latest Activity

"I trust snopes.com. Big difference between "the entire polar ice cap" and the Arctic…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Friday to Natural gas leads clean electricity production...

8 on Friday
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"More news from our Russian friends?  Personally I would never post any article, data…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Friday to US generates more electricity from renewables than coal for first time ever

6 on Saturday
Reply by Aaron Moak

"No rigs are currently drilling in Angelina as of last Friday's rig report. "

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Friday to Nat Gas Prices Hit Three-Year Low

34 on Saturday
Reply by Sod Holder

"Well, not quite.  But I'm sure you read or heard it described that way from one of t…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Friday to Natural gas leads clean electricity production...

8 on Friday

"And old complaint but one with a point.  Of course not one that climate deniers woul…"

8 on Friday

"Storage (batteries) are poised to be an effective remedy for the temporary lack of w…"

8 on Friday

"Smaller operators drill more wells as they often have relatively more debt to servic…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Wednesday to Comstock Closes Covey Park Acquisition

4 on Wednesday
Reply by JHH

"What's next?  More consolidation.  BP bought BHP.  Aethon bought QEP's (formerly Que…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied on Wednesday to Comstock Closes Covey Park Acquisition

4 on Wednesday
Reply by JHH

"I think Bud must mean "Harrison " County. "

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jul 16 to Lease rates in Harris County TX

2 Jul 16

"The state knows nothing regarding the payment of royalty to private mineral interest…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jul 11 to Royalty Payment Rules

4 Jul 11

RSS

Click Here!

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service