Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (19,068)

Discussions Replied To (11304) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Julie. "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Wednesday to Sacagawea 1H, 2H, 3H, 4H - Aethon

35 on Thursday
Reply by Bill R

"William, the wells are complete and likely turned to sales weeks ago as the last rep…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Wednesday to Pipeline Capacity Issues

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"The monthly settlement price for December is $6.712.  The average monthly settlement…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Tuesday to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

100 on Tuesday
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Thanks, that basically confirms what I thought the situation was.  Operators look to…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Tuesday to Sacagawea 1H, 2H, 3H, 4H - Aethon

35 on Thursday
Reply by Bill R

"Yes, seems so.  Different question than that of the decimal interest/Division Order…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied on Tuesday to Sacagawea 1H, 2H, 3H, 4H - Aethon

35 on Thursday
Reply by Bill R

"Okay.  Now that we know that they are different, we need to find out where in the RR…"

35 on Thursday
Reply by Bill R

"Did your decimal fraction change for the two allocation wells? "

35 on Thursday
Reply by Bill R

"Thanks Andy, I think that answers the question.  You may be able to confirm by check…"

35 on Thursday
Reply by Bill R

"I'm not as familiar with TX pooling regulations as I am with LA.  What I'm wondering…"

35 on Thursday
Reply by Bill R

"Were those seven wells allocation wells producing from more than one unit? "

35 on Thursday
Reply by Bill R

RSS

© 2022   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service