Hall No. 9-1. See paragraph 2 under "Haynesville Shale Activity Update.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/goodrich-petroleum-announces-...{1E2DED47-44BB-4043-A4E3-99963AF4CD42}&dist=hppr

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where is the Central Pine Island Field located?
Cathaus, the Pine Island Field is north/northwest Caddo Parish. SonRis is very slow right now and I will post again as soon as I can get more specific info. The field is old and large. Without the S/T/R it's impossible to define "Central". I'm sure there will quite a few additional posts coming shortly.
I had someone to tell me that it is near Caddo Lake near the Blanchard area.
True. But only a portion. It extends north to the Rodessa Field and south of Caddo Lake. Vivian, Oil City and Mooringsport. I'm not sure about Blanchard. From the Texas line, it extends east to around Hwy. 71 in some areas. Sit back and wait. There are many more knowledgeable than myself who will post the details soon. Certainly good news for many members.
I was told in February, before all of this Haynesville news broke, that North Caddo Parish was sitting on some of the thickest shale in North Louisiana. I didn't understand it at the time but now I am a little more shale savvy!
Gatrpaw, got a serial number for the well in question?
Agreed that it is the southern part. What do you make of the "central" description in the Goodrich report? Are you sure that the Hall No. 9-1 referred to in the report is the same as Matador's Hall well you refer to?
Where is this large location?

Anybody heard anything new on the Longwood Field area?
Serial No. 237687?
315' WoooWHO!!!
So is this going to be more of the Haynesville shale or the sand that far North?
Shale!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service