bryan's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Politics has a great deal to do with it, I would think. The democratic party has pla…"

bryan replied Oct 18 to Energy Stocks Fall Faster Than Oil Prices

12 Oct 22
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Quite revealing. Thanks."

bryan replied Oct 14 to U.S. Cash for Ukraine GAS - Steve Hilton Monologue from last night was very enlightening

11 Oct 16
Reply by kittycatmama

"Interesting.  All the topics posted on climate change, CO2 and methane emissions, so…"

bryan replied Oct 14 to Who Is Drilling Where In The Haynesville Basin - A Snapshot

29 Oct 14
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Agree. It is certainly not settled. In fact, more and more scientist are now doubtin…"

bryan replied Oct 4 to As Permafrost Melts, Russia Ratifies Paris Climate Agreement

29 Oct 9
Reply by Steve P

"Common sense seems to be a rare commodity these days. However, there is a growing nu…"

bryan replied Sep 24 to There are some things more important than the price of an mcf of natural gas or a barrel of oil

57 Sep 25

"Search it and you will find the video with audio. Bias works both ways.  Pretty obvi…"

bryan replied Jul 19 to Natural gas leads clean electricity production...

8 Jul 19

""The entire north polar ice cap may well be completely gone...in five years." Al Gor…"

bryan replied Jul 19 to Natural gas leads clean electricity production...

8 Jul 19

"Haynesville has not been profitable in North Caddo.  The positive of the larger unit…"

bryan replied Sep 8, 2013 to ANADARKO applies to dissolve existing wells in Caddo Pine Island Field and force pool separately owned tracts!

38 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by GoshDarn

"He is, in my opinion, a pig.  Doesn't know when enough is enough.  Puts his assets a…"

bryan replied Apr 20, 2012 to McClendon and $1.1 billion loan

35 May 2, 2012
Reply by Krkyoldhag

"I own a good amount of Abraxas stock.  Obviously, I'm hopeful. You can go to their w…"

bryan replied Feb 3, 2012 to ABRAXAS PETROLEUM drilling in Brakken

3 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by kittycatmama

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service