Anyone having trouble keeping up with posts since this new format?

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. I don't like it.
I do not like the format either.

My advice would be for the categories to be placed on the far left side where the most recent activity is located. You can keep up with the most recent activity by seeing what topic moves to the top.
I thought maybe it was only me!
I don't care for it either!
I liked being able to go to the last reply.
Who ever did it, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Ugh!
On the main page, Haynesville said he was going to change it back Monday morning. He also ask people to categories their post. Please look at the post on these and help him out.
It recently changed, but I think the Website Founder will switch it back on Monday!

I guess it has organized the comments more sequential.
I think if anyone has been paying attention to Haynesville or Keith they would know he is just trying to organize categories better-- some of you seem to be demanding the owner of this site do things your way...he has consistently tried to improve. I've been a member since around the middle of June. Thank you Haynesville (Keith)
I think the categories were good, but still like to see what's being most talked about on the "front page." I didn't have a problem keeping up with the discussions that I participated in because I could go back to them through my personal page.

Cleaning up after people are off topic ... point it out to them, then refuse to respond. Use the comment page on their own personal page if you want to "take it outside."
i have added a "by topic" sub tab under "talk shale". i think i have to delete irrelevant topics.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service