I'VE HEARD THAT SHELL OIL LANDMEN ARE THE EASIEST AND BET TO WORK WITH ON LEASES. DOES ANYONE KNOW A LANDMAN FROM THIS COMPANY, AND HOW TO GET IN CONTACT WITH THEM?
ANY INFO WIL BE APPRECIATED. SEC 32 T19N R16W BLANCHARD LOUISIANA

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AH! GOOD TO KNOW THANKS
In Sabine Parish Audubon (Art LeBlanc) has been doing all the leasing that I have seen for Encana/Shell. The locals refer to all of it as Shell.
I WONDER IF THEY ARE ABLE TO COME NORTH OR ARE THEY REGULATED TO STAY IN A CERTAIN AREA?
I HAVEN'T HEARD AND I DIDN'T KNOW THE ENCANA NAME AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO SHELL WENT THROUGH. SO THANKS FOR THE INFO
Shell and Encana are partners like Chesapeake and BP are partners.

Encana is actually a good sized company based out of Canada but they have a large business office in the DFW area.
I know not what you speak of?!?!?!?!
I also am leased with Shell through Coastal Land Services.
I received a good deal with them but not the top.
The landman was easy to work and negotiate with.
Have not had direct dealing with Shell yet though.
From what I am told though they are less likely to run roughshod over your land though.
They are also more conservative with their money so I doubt they will be leasing land they do not intend to use. Thus the slow pace.
As they are a foreign owned company, they also may not need to tighten their budget as much due to financial shortfalls caused by the current US financial/investment market meltdown.
GOOD INFO THANK YOU!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service