Two Dogs, Pirate's Discussions (3,123)

Discussions Replied To (2112) Replies Latest Activity

"Were you paid with a bank draft? If so the draft usually says how many days it takes…"

Two Dogs, Pirate replied Mar 19 to Guess about when leasing bonuses received?

2 Mar 19
Reply by Iris

"I am not an attorney but in Louisiana a POA need to say what powers are being grante…"

Two Dogs, Pirate replied Feb 9 to Title Question for pros

33 Feb 12
Reply by Iris

"I have my computer set up to block pop up adds but it does seem slow opening the sit…"

Two Dogs, Pirate replied Jan 19 to Site Glitch?

8 Jan 20
Reply by Rock Man

"In 2009 Jindal signed a bill that said if you have 75% of a CCS unit in agreement yo…"

Two Dogs, Pirate replied Dec 4, 2021 to Venture Global developing $10B LNG facility in Cameron Parish

3 Dec 4, 2021
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"CCS is going to be a coming thing in the near future. It will be a hard sell to many…"

Two Dogs, Pirate replied Dec 3, 2021 to Venture Global developing $10B LNG facility in Cameron Parish

3 Dec 4, 2021
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"Most of the time the seller keeps the mineral rights."

Two Dogs, Pirate replied Nov 3, 2021 to State purchased property but not mineral rights?

11 Nov 11, 2021
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Buying minerals is about like extending a warranty on your car. You make 1000 phone…"

Two Dogs, Pirate replied Nov 1, 2021 to SELLER BEWARE!!!

5 Nov 2, 2021
Reply by Iris

"See my previous posts above. The title is screwed up way back in time that real esta…"

Two Dogs, Pirate replied Sep 15, 2021 to Dolet Hills Shut Down Good For Some DeSoto Mineral Owners

19 Sep 15, 2021

"I thought at the time that the time allotted for reclamation was a bit much. Back th…"

Two Dogs, Pirate replied Aug 26, 2021 to Dolet Hills Shut Down Good For Some DeSoto Mineral Owners

19 Sep 15, 2021

"Skip, If I remember correctly from the work I did back in 2009 for Petrohawk, it doe…"

Two Dogs, Pirate replied Aug 25, 2021 to Dolet Hills Shut Down Good For Some DeSoto Mineral Owners

19 Sep 15, 2021

RSS

© 2022   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service