Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

William
you dont have to start a new discussion everytime you read something.

if its not news, just reply to some other posting!!!

God knows you have enough gibberish postings already.
William, tomorrow is the target date for collecting the non-binding letters of intent. Negotiations may begin shortly thereafter. The last time I spoke with one of the committee members for the ShreveCenter Coalition, they stated that they did not expect those negotiations to wrap up before the first of the year. Considering the acres involved and their inner-city location, i would not be surprised if it is next spring before any agreement is reached and then we will see how many home owners accept.
Mr. Buckner - That mentions the non-binding letter of intent. Those are the letters signed by homeowners, collected by the Shreve Centre Coalition, indicating who intends to include their property in the negotiating/lease process. My own board mentioned earlier this month that the deadline for turning these in is early Oct., and then the Coalition will proceed to negotiations.
Can anyone tell me if the Springlake subdivision is organized? Is Springlake (71106) a part of the ShreveCenter Coalition? My mom has three acres in Springlake and she would like to join a shale organization- Thanks
George, link to ShreveCentre Coalition website follows, Good Luck, Skip.

http://shrevecoalition.com/

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service