CHK just posted 2 new presentations on their web site. The first is a plethera of financial info. The second presentation breaks down each of their major shale plays. The first 25 pages are devoted to the Haynesville. There is a wealth of info including geology, science behind the wells, rig plans, a decline/cumulative curve, and well performance charts. The second presentation is definitely worth a download.

1st Presentation

2nd Presentation - Haynesville Info

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks
The main thing that caught my eye was on Page 3.

CHK has a block of acreage in Southern Caddo and Bossier Parishes.
Several key wells indicated a potential resource play, including a well
drilled and cored in Sligo Field in 2005.

They show the logs of several wells, but not the one from the Sligo Field. I am wondering if they mention it because they have lots of HBP acreage or if it
has a really good log.
I also found page 9 VERY interesting. Look at all of the Haynesville debths drilled in North Bossier. It sure looks like they are trying to find the edge in that direction.
Parker,

The Muslow 22 H-1 is the well that is just across the section line from my property. Hoping that this is great news for my section as well.

SAM
Sam,

If nothing else Chesapeake has given us something better to ponder than politics and the economy.
Sure lifts my spirits some.
Yeah, I would like to see lease bonuses if gas racks back up to 13 bucks
Aubrey: "The days of 20K leases are gone forever..."

But you still don't hear me, though.
Carter,

I think if the heyday of bonuses are gone, once production has increased, people are going to demand a larger % of royalties. Once the flood gates are open its pretty hard to get them shut, don't you think?
KB, even your taste in music is spot on. Eric Johnson's performance at the James Burton Guitar fest a few years ago was awesome. I'd never heard of him before then.
i think people forget that cheasapeak is not the only gas company in the world. there are others.
Why would two companies "pretend" to compete and drive their price up? HK and CHK competed in many areas. HK and Encana competed in many areas. CHK and Encana competed in many areas. That is how the bonus got so inflated WITHOUT actual production numbers over a PROVEN field.

HK beat out CHK all over Elm Grove and South Bossier only to have to pay 20k and up for a leased acre. Vice versa in other areas. If not for that competition, Either company would have bought at different prices.

There is no pretending on the competition we saw this summer. You don't have to believe me, you just have to be logical, nobody pretends to compete just so they can end up at higher price.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service