As I have perused the many topics on GHS I have noticed that many of us keep making the same mathimatical error. This being the case, Might I suggest a new acronym (copyright reserved of course)?

DDWD .001 = .0001

DDWD = Damn Decimal Wrong Direction

I am of course willing to take on partners for the production of and distribution of all advertizing materials ie; T-Shirts, Bumberstickers, coffemugs, keychains and the like.

LOL!!!

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Correction:

DDWD .001 → .0001

How about it Mauck interested?

By the way, does anyone know if MailBox$$$ received in Jan. for Nov. production is reported on 2010 year tax return or 2011?

Report what your 1099 shows.......

No.  Your 1099 will be according to date paid to you.  In other words, their check cut date.  If this is not the way did it, inform them to get it corrected.

You must use the information on your 1099.  That is the amount the operator reports to the IRS.  If what you report on your tax return does not match what is reported by the operator on the 1099, the IRS will be contacting you.  ....   If you think your 1099 is incorrect, then you need to contact the operator before the information is reported to the IRS.

Pamela,

Too late Pamela, that copyright is gone.  DDWD (Don't Down Wind Dope), came about when a couple of hippies were sitting in jail and realized that the reason they were there was because the cops were downwind from their seats at a Grateful Dead Concert.

They had violated the first rule of smoking wacky weed, 'don't smoke weed upwind of police officers', (DSWUPO).  These two hippies should have known better because they were from Arkansas and were avid hunters before they stumbled into a weed patch that changed their lives. 

Three to Five was the norm back then and after they were released from a California Penitentiary they parted ways.  One of them went into a brand new venture, (computer chips), and the other moved to Austin, Texas and picked up panhandling.  Sorry you're too late. LOL..........

Your tax question can be answered on the Tax And Death forum in the GHS groups section.  I would think that any monies received and taxed would be determined by the pay date.  If the check has a pay date of Jan. 01, 2011, that is money you received in 2011.  If it has a 2010 date, that means you were paid in 2010.  You may be able to claim either year, your CPA would know all the ins and outs.

Max

Max,

Ahh.... Damn the luck!

A Greatful Dead concert huh! So...were they the only two arrested?? That would seem a little Wrooong. LOL!

Did you enjoy that 3-5??

Naw, they were able to catch about 15 of um before one female hippie took matters into her own hands, or should I say 'reviling one's body parts sometimes changes the whole outlook of who you want to take to jail'.

The 3 to 5;  If you like chicken and corn, it's a paradise.  But then again, some of that chicken tasted like Taco Bells beef burritos.  LOL

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service