Why not use the members of this group as an coalition.
we have members from all over the AkLaTex.

I'll be willing to pay a small fee if Haynesville says it necessary because he not out to make a profit from us.

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah! But that is the question.... when to accept an offer? Wait for the second, third, or? if you are a small holder, say less than a quarter of a section (160 acres), the action might just walk away for weeks or months. Activity may not return for years.

I am curious about the level of the leasing activity. From what I've read here and what I'm told by my neighbors with pre-shale leases, one of the major problems is pipe line capacity for southern DeSoto and Sabine parish. If capacity is a major problem, why don't the O&G companies wait to lease land until pipe line capacity will come on line within the life of a three year lease cycle?
Can a company keep a lease if they drill a well and cap it until pipe line capacity becomes available? That can be four to five years... what with the tasks of patching together a right of way, finding a construction company that has an inventory of pipe and current equipment capacity to undertake the actual construction.

So, how long to wait? I have a strong suspicion that there's something here I don't understand.
J. Martin
I was more meaning for a place to meet I guess. It would take a large venue to hold all of us.
I am currently representing 7 parties and 41 acres. Not much, but enough to know a large coalition would be a huge logistical nightmare.
I agree. I am representing 70 households, right at 500 acres total all as a collective bargaining unit. EXHAUSTING! But these are friends, neighbors, etc and will be worth it in the end. While I can see doing multiple smaller groups, I cannot imagine pulling together, administering and keeping together this large a group to collectively bargain as one. At least not without a mountain of Advil!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service