We are in Section 30 of 9/9 on Hwy 120 half way between Robeline and Marthaville. We've had no offers but it iseems to be moving our way. I contacted someone who pooled a group in our area and initially he seemed interested but never got back with me. I think it would be a good idea to start organizing ourselves and see how many acreas we can pool. Any one else interested?

Views: 213

Replies to This Discussion

Rob-seems a bit strange to me calling to confirm location? I mean obviously if he had your personal number he retained your land information as well..i mean that is the main purpose for his call...
My brother has asked that I not release his lawyers name publicly, but he does advise everyone to be patient and do your homework. If you have any contacts with any lawyer, they should have the same knowlege about this area as this lawyer does that is in Bossier City. The bonus payments in S'port, Mansfield area had started at a lousy 100.00 an acre to now a sweet 30,000 an acre. This lawyer says this thing is gonna be big and that it will stay a big thing til after our life time. I just wanted you all to have this information before someone seeks your signature for a not so sweet deal. I will continue to pass any info that will be useful and beneficial. Remember my siblings and I have a substancial amount of land there also. This should be life changing for a whole lot of people, but we have to be smart and unite for this to happen.
Denise, i can only hope the good fortune touches all of natchitoches parish and everyone on this site....i for one understand wanting to hold close some information because of what's at risk but i just wanted to thank you for sharing with us the information you can.

Natch N3
Can anyone verify rumor that shell oil has leased land around preston hayes rd for $14.9? Anyone know who is leasing for shell oil in Natch Parish?
For those of us out of state and not as familiar with the local roads, etc., where is preston hayes rd located? Thanks . . .
see below link... i figured out how to send the link from google maps....
PR-596 is preston hayes road. see map link below. (just below this)
Wanted to add my two bits. We have 90 acres about a 1/4 mile out of Robeline toward Provencal. We are certainly interested. Shouldn't the pool of acreage approach 4-5,000 acres? I don't have my Section, Township and Range handy, but can provide it in the future.
You're certainly welcome to join up with us. 472.9309
I have 16.3 acres and my neighbor has 16 acres right off 120 just west of marthaville and we are bother willing to lease if someone will contact us.
You are welcome to join us if you'd like. We don't have anyone interested in
leasing yet, but are forming a pool. 472.9309

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service