Anybody can say they recieved a $25,000 / 25% offer,but without a name & co....thats all it is....he said, she said etc.....

If you care to reply to this posting pls put your money where your mouth is.... add contact data to your offer

sorry if I sound bitter...but

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good one Ray!
Where does your niece live?
Earl, you do such a masterful job of posting you should do more.
This website IS NOT about Ed....please focus on the FACTS from FICTION. I came on to get and share info..
Ms. Kay , I am sorry and you are exactly right. This community of bloggers are only expressing our anger at being attacked by this person in such a vile way. This site is about informing others , especially ones that have ill intent! It will not go unnoted! I hope that you can now continue in your quest for knowledge. Thank you and have a good day.
This site is a big family to me! Even if I don't agree with something someone say's it is still their rite as a Haynesville Shaler. No room for the kinda garbage Ed's spewing !

Speaking of family , Randy the Landman must be the red headed step child ! HA!HA! Just kiddin' Randy. That just goes to show how much this site means to me. Here Randy is on the other side of the fence and I care for and actually value his opinions that he shares with us.

This site will one day be looked at for its interesting part of this shales history.It will be viewed as the direct dialogue of the people being affected most by this play , on both sides of the fence. May we treat that with the respect and dignity it deserves!
Aw...thanks for that Snake. I appreciate it. You have a good day too....ALL OF YOU.
The usenet folks have a name for folk like Ed Hill. Troll.
Hey H , I understand why you pulled Ed's comment but why the others ? What was wrong with Earls ?
any REAL offers of late?

How much the offer & who made the offer.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service