Does anyone have information on the locations of existing pipelines capable of transporting HS gas? I understand that many existing lines for shallow well gas are too small and too old to transport HS product.

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Somewhere on this site is a pipeline map. I happened on it yesterday at work but doggone it, I can't find it now. I did however print it so I have a copy at work. Can scan it for you tomorrow.
Thanks, I am in 18-15-21 and I am trying to figure out distribution.
Thanks, please do...I am in 18-15-21, on Cross Lake. We have existing lines from Plains servicing N.Lakeshore, W.Lakeshore and Bostwick Rd. These are for shallow wells and CHK is approaching neighbors for pad sites. Trying to figure out if they can get product out of here if it is drilled.
Don't worry. Pipeline Companies are ahead of the game. Two new 42"Interstate crossings have been laid in the Southern Area of the shale. Two 42" are being laid in the Northern Area. You have a 20" in crossing through Section 18 and a 16" crossing through Sec 13 of your Township. Flow lines and Gathering lines will be laid from the wells and transported by these interstate ones.
How do local companies get in on building the new pipelines? Do you have contacts?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service