I was going to inquire as to whether anyone knew of lease offers being received as far south as the Many/ Florien area?

Views: 182

Replies to This Discussion

How many acres do you have? I'm leasing in the area, as long as you have more than a few acres you should get more than that. I could be more specific in an email.
PL, have 192 acres , cousin has 226 adjoining
I do know my sisters brother-in-law just got 12,500 an acre in Zowolle last week and he took it. He was in on a pool with several other land owners and they had a lawyer look over everything and he charged 3% per person of what they got.
I have heard this figure several times lately about land in P. Hill and the Belmont area. What I haven't heard is what company did the leasing...anybody know?
Where in Zwolle was the land leased? Our family has land that borders Toldedo Lake and were wondering if it is in that area. Was a landman used also or just David Means? Thanks. Linda C
don't know anything about zwolle at 12500. 12500 was at belmont. david means put the bid packages out and three companies bid on the land with chesapeake winning in T9N R11W.
I just talked to my sister and it was Chesapeake
Thanks. That is encouraging. So far Shell has been the main one here in Sabine. It is nice to know that the "big" player is coming our way.
I live in the Marthaville area I heard rumor but not for sure that my neighbor just got 13,100 an acre for his land I am at work so have not got to talk to him so not sure if it is true or just rumor.
hi sb75, just wondering what you have found out in reference to marthaville area? the $13,100 sounds too good to be true for the marthaville area, so i'm wondering if you've been able to confirm....
sb75...in one of your post you mention that a lawyer helped a landowner pool in Zwolle. Would you be so kind to find out his name and post it here??
I am trying to find out what lawyer it was will post as soon as I find out.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service