I thought that I would try and get an idea of how many of us have not leased yet. You do not have to put your Section, but it would help. Anything else would help also, especially number of acres, section, township, range and any offers you feel like disclosing.

My last offer was from Chesapeake of $20,000 but 2 other companies have informed me they will beat that offer. My neighbors and I have approx. 35 acres.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Section 32 is having a meeting on Tues. the 29th at 7 pm at the library. This will be the second meeting for this group. Please make every effort to attend. The website is www.freewebs.com/stonewallsection32
What coalition are you trying to join?
Section 32 is having a meeting a the Library Tuesday 7/29/08. They are joinging my coalition. You should go to their meeting.
In section 29, Stonewall, with a little over 1 acre. I would love to get a group together for negotiations. Is your meeting on Tuesday for just your section, or for any of us?
Mr. Griffin,

I think that you are in a more favorable area than I am. You are MUCH closer to current drilling operations. Your offers should be more than mine.
What township and range?
dont forget about me Insomniacnla Sec 35 16 14 but the well has already been drilled in this section and shows in sonris that it is Haynesville.
Were the landmen you work for able to help you out any with offers? I am just glad that you know that the well is producing at the Haynesville depth, no matter if they choose to call it the lower Cotton Valley or not.
Jamie, I would go to the website and email the organizers that question because I don't know. Sorry
Jamie,

I am pretty sure you are over by Kassi Fitzgerald's groups. Email her and she can tell you for sure. If I were to join a group, it would be hers. I believe that she is handling several sections over there including Rambin Road and surrounding areas.
I am in section 20 T15N R14W. I have an acre and have not been approached about leasing yet. I would like to join with a neighborhood group in my area, but I don't know of any.
Rebekah,
You are in the section organized by Kassi Fitzgerald. I don't know her email address but she's in the Stonewall section of the phone book. Give her a call.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service