Anyone have their contact info? Where is their office located? Is there a company that's doing their leasing for them?

Thanks in advance!

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been in contact with Roc and Caryn Kosper. They are independent landmen leasing for XTO. You can reach Roc @361-935-2806. Caryn's number is 361-894-3610. Her email address is caryncosper@hotmail.com. Whether our group leases with them or not, I found them very upfront and candid when answering our multitude of questions.
Hey Cat,

I have been discussing a lease with Roc Cosper also. He has always been more than polite and very direct when I ask him a question. Did you end up leasing with him yet?
Not yet, but if I had to choose a company based solely on a landman, you would bet that it would be one that used the Cospers or people like them. Good luck on your lease. I am watching and reading your posts and I find them very informative and useful. Keep up the good work!
Thank you for saying that. I have kind of gotten hammered the last day or so. I still don't know why someone would think I work for o/g. LOL

If you need any additional contact numbers, I have some for CHK and Petrohawk.
Thanks for the offer. Just over a week ago, a landman for Petrohawk told me that he wasn't allowed to lease anywhere north of the Cross Lake bridge. Maybe things have changed in the last week. Our coalition is in T18NR15W Sections 3, 10 and 11. We are patiently waiting a reasonable offer.
I really hope that you receive what you are looking for in an offer. I know many people are still waiting. The Petrohawk guy I am dealing with is Jacob something. LOL
Maybe Jacob something is kin to Ernie something that I talked to last week!
It is Caraway and he said he is out of Ruston. I could not think of his last name for the life of me!
Dean Tucker @501-749-3911. Got a letter saying they would like an opportunity to meet or beat any offer you currently have.
Here is another telephone number for the XTO Leasing Office in Houston. Ask for Mike Gregory, (817) 870-2800. Mike said that if a landowner has property to lease, call his office and give him the details, they will make an offer from the Houston office but if there needs to be a lot of negotiations, that he will assign the file to a landman who will be in touch with the landowner. When I first received a call from the Houston Office about a 1 1/2 months ago, their first offer to me was $11,000 per acre. Maybe they will make someone a great offer also.
I call Dean Tucker and he was really a nice guy. He took my information and will check into my property.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service