I'm looking for a group in Section 3 and surrounding areas. We have been offered $8500 per acre and told it was the maximum, but people in surrounding areas have been offered $20,000 per acre. Should we believe that $8500 is the max and sign now or wait?

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lisa, I am in the princeton area too and was also looking for a group. Could u please let me know what you find out?

Thanks,

Dee
Hi Ms. Lisa, I am in the surrounding area. Here off of coastal. Are you for certain about the 20,000.00? I have been told about some offers that just wasnt true. And until I actually speak to someone face to face and see the paperwork I aint signing or believing anything.
Please come to the E80oilandgas coalition meeting tonight at Sunlight Baptist Church tonight, Aug 11 at 6pm. It's on Winfield Road, pass Wafer but before Bellvue. Lots of good info. Per the president Eric Clarke, we should be having weekly meetings till the deal is final. Please be patient, we're working very hard to do it right to protect our property and get the best deal.
Will you please help me???? How do I find what section I am in? How do I find were the meetings are? I went to the meeting last night and it was not about what I thought it was. Kind of sad, it did give alot of info just not what I was looking for.
Thanks, Nikko
I know just how you feel Nikko. I wasn't even sure what the terms meant. Go to www.earthpoint.us/townships. It is a Google Earth site, if you're familiar with that. You can type in your address and it will zoom in. Give it a minute. Zoom out a little. You will see pink squares. Those are sections. Zoom out some more and you'll see yellow squares. Those are the Townships and Ranges. Townships are numbered north to south and Ranges east to west. There is a pint dot in the pink squares and yellow dots in the yellow squares. Point to the dot and the Section # or Township-Range will pop up. Every Township/Range has sections so if you just say Section 16, it could be anywhere in the state.
There is a friend of mine who signed for 22,500 with 0.25 % on Rex Beard road in Haughton.
I hope you meant 25% , not...... 0.25% ?
is that with the group that met at the Pease Church?
Is there a group for the South Merrywoods subdivision, (neigborhood behind Platt Elem.), and what section am I in? I have spoke to a few neighbors and no one has been contacted here.
Check out www.east80oilandgas.com.

A lot of neighborhoods are involved.
I would say check out the us 80 group and the Coastal road group in your area. Feel them out and go with your gut. Even two people are louder then one. Talk to your immediate neighbors.
Please check our E80oilandgas.com and come to the Sunlight Baptist Church tonight at 6pm where there is a big map to find your property. Its on Winfield Road, between Wafer and Bellvue. We had some people from Chandler Road area and there may be someone who is willing to be a coordinator for that area.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service