Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

We need to start a database to compare offers which are running from $125. to a Claimed $30.000 an Acre. PLEASE, NO "I HEARD...."s!

There are over 400 landmen trying to cash in by leasing low .

Knowledge is power. Post your offers so we can compare and weed out the rumors and lies. Before we all get "force pooled" Lets try to keep it useful,HOW MUCH? BY WHOM? LOCATION OR AREA? Thanx!

Tags: bonus, lease, offers, price, value

Views: 756

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks Caroline
susan,
At lease, can you give the county and town.
Thanks.
Forbing is in far south Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana. T16N R14W S13 is south of Flournoy Lucas Rd and east of I-49. I have spoken witht he landman who signed Susan and Senderao is not Chesapeake. It is an independent who has been here in the past and has decided to return for this play. Am not sure how big a player they will turn out to be.
I'm looking to buy some land. Anyone selling land in DeSoto or nearby for a REASONABLE price? lol I know...I'm dreaming. Seriously though...I'm only asking for 5-10 acres. Not looking to get rich off it...though I would only buy something that had at least 50% mineral rights attached. I just want to get out of the city and build a log house. =)
Laman, thanks for the info. very helpful
Congrats Ms. Susan !
Sendero Energy = Chesapeake
Sect.24 Goldenmeadows,Bossier city. O&G- CO. Petrohawk 20,000 per mineral acre, if they get 90% signed,17,500 if 70-90%, 15,000 if under 70% and 1/4 Royalty 3yr-2yr option . ( NOT EXCEPTED ) Offer date Sept. 10-11
Yes it is, (scare tactic)and I have asked same ? on our local group SBHSC @ yahoo groups
It is not a scare tactic and it isn't about how much your gas it worth. It is a matter of "time is money". The more people that sign with the neighborhood groups, the less work the O&G companies have to do and the less $ they have to pay their landmen to do the leasing...thus they are willing to pay more to the landowners that pool together.
Not getting in to a spitting contest wiyh anyone. The independant land people have stated on the other site that it is a scare tactic to hurry things along!!!!
Not a scare tactic. Sorry to all the Shale conspiracy theorists. TRG's "time and money explanation" is dead on. The acquisition costs per acre get outrageous when you get into neighborhoods or Sections splintered with lots. This allows for a higher bonus amount, but in return, it may cut down on the overall acquisition costs.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service