All Discussions Tagged 'lease' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does SONRIS have GIS for OGM leases on privately held tracts?

I'm looking for oil/gas/mineral lease tract information throughout the state of Louisiana. SONRIS is the obvious place to access this. Whil…

Started by Melissa Flores

4 May 15, 2019
Reply by Melissa Flores

New Lease offers, St Helena Parish

A  friend of mine owns property and associated minerals in St. Helena Parish about 8 to 10 miles north of Greensburg, thought to be off of…

Started by J B Nabors

0 Jan 19, 2018

Henry Hub gas prices

I completely realize that this subject has been up and down the flag pole..fileted..sliced..diced..and fried to a crisp. I believe that the…

Started by Brian H

10 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Jon Williamson

New lease being proposed to modernize existing well

Old lease lapsed and new well owner proposes a new lease at no cost to the mineral rights owner. Well owner to invest in modernizing the we…

Started by Jacob Boisdarc

24 May 30, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Lease option renewal coming up for many in Avoyelles, any news?

I know that many people in Avoyelles signed with EOG and some signed with Halcon around the 2011 - 2012 time range and they had a 3 year le…

Started by Keith

58 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Steve

Lease Opinions Please

Exhibit "A" clause reads as follows: TRANSPORTATION CHARGES: With regard to oil and gas production, Lessee bears all cost and expense of pr…

Started by RONNY

12 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by ken hatcher

Leases, depths, wells, & plats

I am so glad to have access to this site and the contributors.  Any information is greatly appreciated about key questions I've seen in dif…

Started by Woodlander

2 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Woodlander

A complete "idiot-newbie" with a lease...worst nightmare, huh!

Greetings.  I have some property on the south side of the Lakeshore Extension (Lakeshore, west of Curtis Lane) in Caddo Parish that was lea…

Started by Robby Robertson

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Krkyoldhag

I and siblings being courted for well drilling, oil lease rights etc-what good, bad and ugly or beautiful should we look for in contractlease offerings?

I received a cold call from a person representing a company local to our family farm where other nearby wells did produce back in the '70's…

Started by Jim Nelson

4 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Postmark 3 days late to exercise extension rights

So, I got a letter in the mail from Encana postmarked Aug. 18, 2010 with a check to exercise their two-year extension right on a five acre…

Started by Thomas Teekell

21 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Thomas Teekell

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service