Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

We need to start a database to compare offers which are running from $125. to a Claimed $30.000 an Acre. PLEASE, NO "I HEARD...."s!

There are over 400 landmen trying to cash in by leasing low .

Knowledge is power. Post your offers so we can compare and weed out the rumors and lies. Before we all get "force pooled" Lets try to keep it useful,HOW MUCH? BY WHOM? LOCATION OR AREA? Thanx!

Tags: bonus, lease, offers, price, value

Views: 756

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It does occur in rural areas (Bistineau for one). Some of the prices per acre that get quoted on here should have a footnote that informs when it was a group deal or a section deal because then you will see a higher bonus in most cases.
Hello HBP, My wife has me on H/S restriction but I just have to ask that you please explain where on Bistineau that they used the Dogwood approach ? Higher bonuses seem to come to well informed, patient people. Some of the biggest non public land offers to date, that I am aware of, have come to persons outside of your neighborhood theory.
Got to go before my wife catches me on here.She's jealous, she thinks a few of the women on this site have developed a Snake fetish.
lmao. Too funny! My husband says Wolverine is my b/f b/c we talk so much. Happily married here. It's all about love for the HS!
I have seen several "implosions" in various neighborhoods and believe me, it is not pretty! It is exactly what the O&G boyz want to happen.
TRG must be a land person.You made a very elloquint statement,but skirted rite around the sliding bonus. Truth is you guys are making your money not by the hour but by how many and how little.Even 20,000 is a drop in the bucket when you consider the 3/4 royalty that it buys and how much money that is,EVEN ON JUST ONE MINERAL ACRE. That is why I think ya'll trying to hurry this thru so people won't have time to learn what is happening in other areas or like sections and ask for the same. But I'm a conspiracy theorist ( LOL@ THIS ).And this is just my opinion as I've watched thing unfold the last few months.
So happy for Susan and family... now that's a fair price and that's not asking too much from the O&G guys... is it? We just want to be treated fairly, that's all we're asking.
Congrats again Susan.
I have around 2000 acres in Webster Parish I have an offer letter for $2,500 an acre. Does anyone know the top dollar I can get in Western Webster Parish?
My neice got $4,000 per acre bonus 25% royalties, several months ago on 65 acres in Doyline, others have gotten more since then. I would say that offer is a bit low. I dont know who she leased with.
Pangaea Land Services (on behalf of PTH) offered my family $100/acre and 20% back in May of this year. We are still in the negotiation process, but the offer we have received to date from CHP makes that amount look like 'chicken change'...! (Keithville area)
just signed 20/25
Shawn... where is your land located, and congratulations!!
section 24 keithville

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service