Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

We need to start a database to compare offers which are running from $125. to a Claimed $30.000 an Acre. PLEASE, NO "I HEARD...."s!

There are over 400 landmen trying to cash in by leasing low .

Knowledge is power. Post your offers so we can compare and weed out the rumors and lies. Before we all get "force pooled" Lets try to keep it useful,HOW MUCH? BY WHOM? LOCATION OR AREA? Thanx!

Tags: bonus, lease, offers, price, value

Views: 756

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow thought sect 24 was in s.bossier
shawn is in a different Township and Range. Part of South Bossier is in Township 17N Range 13W Section 24 River Bend/Golden Meadows area.
Congradulation. Where,what section.how was it 3 yr with or without 2yr option.what about shared exspences.
3 yr with 2 yr option no expences just got back from the bank to give them my 48,200 bank draft yeah
GOD BLESS YOU THAT IS AWSOME!
thanks so much
For those receiving payments in future , I have heard that if you ask for a check and not a bank draft , there will be no charge for the deposit.
Congratulations. Were you with an association or solo?
Ok, the O&G boys are back out in the bistineau area... Hickory Hollow area... close to Burges camp.... some guy representing Pin Oak is offering $6,000 per acre. I wasn't home, neighbor got the number for me... should I call back just to go fishin' ?
I would go fishing. That is too low. They offered me the same, I am not going to take it. I am in Doyline 33-18-10, and we have a Webster Parish group if you are interested in joining.
$150 per acre, 54 acres 1/6 royalty
Where is your land Cindy?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service