Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

We need to start a database to compare offers which are running from $125. to a Claimed $30.000 an Acre. PLEASE, NO "I HEARD...."s!

There are over 400 landmen trying to cash in by leasing low .

Knowledge is power. Post your offers so we can compare and weed out the rumors and lies. Before we all get "force pooled" Lets try to keep it useful,HOW MUCH? BY WHOM? LOCATION OR AREA? Thanx!

Tags: bonus, lease, offers, price, value

Views: 757

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This seems to be the rate in the I 20 area of Haughton Chk has offered the same in at least 4 sections I know of. A landman leaseing in that area said they were the only ones leasing there and the 15k was firm. Admendments to the contract were good but would not do a favorite nation clause. Anyway think we will take the $ and wait for the bit. I'm in s13 t18 r12. Also heard pkh is slipping around in south webster trying to finish some sections up. I think there is still alot of leaseing going on, just more precise.
In August, I had an offer of $17,500 an acre; but, I am working out of town. I called 9/30/08 and the same company, Twin Cities, only offered $9,500. I live in Caddo Parish on Cross Lake near Ford Park in Shreveport, LA. Has this happened to anyone else in that area? What is the going price in Caddo Parish near Ford Park? Any suggestions on whether I should hold out or what I should do?
http://haynesvilleshale.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2117179%3ATopi...

Try to contact Alleyboy...this was a while back
They are using the slow down and dip in gas prices to say they are backing off and reduce offers. I do not know how much land you have but it may be wise to hold out until the winter prices kick in and not settle for half of what they offered before.
Own 43.44 acres in Shelby County TX close to Timpson. I was offered $2,500.00 an acre from Devon. Is that a good price.
Hi Renee,
We have property just north of Huber (between Center & Timpson). Last week we agreed for $5,000/ac and 25% with Devon. BUT we have not received our lease contract or bank draft yet. Since we live 8 hours away, they are mailing everything.
Thanks, I live out of state. What survey is yours in? Ours is in the J.B. Tutt Survey.
My husband does all this stuff, but I think it is Irish.
What county is that? I am looking for information on Upshur county, Texas
Hi Cindy,
I'm in Shelby County.
Thanks.
dont take a draft,yuo will have to pay to deposit it.send back for a check.If the check bounces then you can void that contract and wait for a better offer. Say maybe 20,000

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service