Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

We need to start a database to compare offers which are running from $125. to a Claimed $30.000 an Acre. PLEASE, NO "I HEARD...."s!

There are over 400 landmen trying to cash in by leasing low .

Knowledge is power. Post your offers so we can compare and weed out the rumors and lies. Before we all get "force pooled" Lets try to keep it useful,HOW MUCH? BY WHOM? LOCATION OR AREA? Thanx!

Tags: bonus, lease, offers, price, value

Views: 756

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live in Keithville, La. (S26T16NR15W) and received an offer from Chesapeake for $20,000 per acre and 25% with no surface rights or deductions from royalties. The offer also states that after the first 3 year lease is up if they extend it for another two years they have to pay the full bonus again. Pretty good offer I think. I own 1.04 acres.
Can I ask how recent that offer was?
I also live in Keithville signed September 16 same deal recieved a draft should clear next week I have 2.41 acres
We have property on Colquitt Rd. inside city limits. Was your offer through a group or individual? Who can I contact.
This offer was made on 09-23-08.
Broadmoor: Have friends in Broadmoor (not a lg. group though) and their max offer has been $7500 per ac.
SEC 21 T19N R13W NORTH BOSSIER $10,000 PER AC. 9/24/08
Sue,
who made this offer?
N Mangum,
Is this the offer that YOU received? How recent was this offer made and how many acres were involved? What section, township, and range? Thanks!
Section 10, 16-14, offer from Chesapeak (JDP I think is their agent) for 15k and 25% to the Southern Hills group. Answer has to be in by Monday, noon and at least 60% have to agree or the deal is off the table.
is the group called southern hills oil and gas coalition?
Yes... This is the offer SHGLC announced at their 10/04/08 meetings. I can remember my old Daddy telling me, "son, never be rushed into making any important decisions in life." Daddy was a very wise men.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service