Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

We need to start a database to compare offers which are running from $125. to a Claimed $30.000 an Acre. PLEASE, NO "I HEARD...."s!

There are over 400 landmen trying to cash in by leasing low .

Knowledge is power. Post your offers so we can compare and weed out the rumors and lies. Before we all get "force pooled" Lets try to keep it useful,HOW MUCH? BY WHOM? LOCATION OR AREA? Thanx!

Tags: bonus, lease, offers, price, value

Views: 756

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

T19 R14 S32 Thanks landowner
Where is the new spud in DeSoto? What section is the new EOG well?
Where did you get this figure? Is it actual lease offer or an "I heard?" Most people i've talked to round Toledo are telling me avg. of 3500$+25%.
Who'd did you lease to?
How long ago?
Thanks
Any REAL verified currebt offers, signings this week?
Keep us posted. I am understanding the group is seeking $25k-do you know what is being actually offered?
001 002 t17n 15w Cross Lake Homeowners et.al. $17,500.00 25% 5 years? cost to lessor
$500.00 per acre or $300.00 for less than an acre. No explanation for the difference in the amount of work between an acre and a half an acre!! Seems like they would have had a copy of the lease for owners to see but I guess they'll have t wait for the signing to read it. Signing set for the 26th and 27th of August.
Some home owners around the S side of Cross Lake who got $17,500.00 acre and 25% used a Shreveport attorney named Bowers and they really liked him. This deal is now 2.5 monts old , he really kept them updated on everything. Jed
where on the south side of cross lake? He signed a group on Risinger for 15,500.00
July Offer from XTO via T.S. Dudley for $12,000/acre 25% 3 year two year option. Section 4 & 9 T12N R 13W, 10 ac. Told them immediately no option will be on my lease and that I wanted more. Landman called my neighbor the day after offer was made to Mansfield group dealing with Fortress said don't sign and told them to let me know also. "Give me a week and I will make you happy, will be more than 24K, I can not promise 30K but will be close." Set up appt for the following week. Landman never showed. Called him on the phone. He stated, " Due to the Fortress deal being in question as wheither it is legit or not, offer drops to 15k."
Look people don't get so "hard a__" with the option. It is OK to have a lease with an option in it. They are going to pay you another round of money if they exercise the option and so what if the acreage is "proven up" by then. That is what you want! If that is the case then the "real money" is going to be in the royalty payments not the option bonus.
Mark, I told them I would not have a option for this reason. It is a win win situation for them and a lose lose situation for me for this reason. You do not drill in three years and put well into production. Three years from now leases maybe going for a market rate of 40k to 50k at which point you will lease my land again for 12k, on the other hand lets say leases fall to back to $300 per acre. You are not going to exercise your option but tell me that you can only give me $300. I told him lets discuss delay rental and the possiblity to get and extra year that way. He then agreed to drop the two year option. Do you know how many people there are that wishes they did not have a two year option in their lease agreements right now. 180 acres of family land could get released in March for $100/acre for another two years. With rapidly changing market for rights to the 4th largest reserve in the world can be alot different three years from now. Could be better or worse that todays market. I am betting on better or only slightly worse.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service