Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

We need to start a database to compare offers which are running from $125. to a Claimed $30.000 an Acre. PLEASE, NO "I HEARD...."s!

There are over 400 landmen trying to cash in by leasing low .

Knowledge is power. Post your offers so we can compare and weed out the rumors and lies. Before we all get "force pooled" Lets try to keep it useful,HOW MUCH? BY WHOM? LOCATION OR AREA? Thanx!

Tags: bonus, lease, offers, price, value

Views: 756

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, you have a real good point there.
Reply by DeSotoDude on August 9, 2008 at 11:54am
There was closing north of Grand Cane this week at $22,500/acre. Less than 100 acres. CHK way off market.

See sonris state land sale of July 8 for DeSoto Airport (1045 acres) at $27,500/acre, plus 27.5% royalty.

Next royalty sale is August 13. I don't know if any DeSoto property is in the sale, but check for south Caddo, south Bossier, Red River, DeSoto. It will be published that day on sonris and you can see winning and losing bids.

▶ Reply to This

>from "Dipping Offers" discussion

DYST_JP Permalink Reply by DYST_JP 6 minutes ago
I can confirm offer north of Grand Cane. Wifes coworker lives in RanchLand acres. Land not HBP. They leased to PetroHawk for 22.5 k and 27.5% royalty on 8 acres.

▶ Reply to This

>from "Dipping Offers" Discussion
Reply by Haughton Area 3 hours ago
To the east of Dogwood on Rex Beard Road my friend got $22,500 per acre and .28 % royalty, 2 weeks ago, they sign tonight.

▶ Reply to This

>FROM BOSSIER PARISH GROUP
most of Dogwood area signed through Twin Cities.
I'm in 25/9N/11W, Sabine Parish. 30 acres, between Belmont and Marthaville. I signed with Honeycutt Hill (the leasing agent acquiring leases for Chesapeake) on 8/11/08 for $13.5 an acre with 25% royalty. 3 year lease with 2-yr.option.
Dolly,

Congrats. that sounds like a great deal you got. I didnt know you could get that much being this far south. Great stuff.
On Wednesday 8/13/08 at the old BPCC meeting for the Rosedale HOA (33-9-13?), Scotty Evans(?) from Red River Land for CHPK offered them the following:

Open Offer - $12,000 per acre with 25% of gross at the wellhead
With 95% of HOA (62 acres with streets and other) - $15,000 per acre with 25% of gross at the wellhead
Both Offers - Included depth exclusions for the shallow (Cotton Valley) and any deeper formations. No exact depths or other details discussed.
That was 33 19N 13W in north Bossier Parish - Airline and Wemple area
Question? What if someone will have the rights for signing a mineral lease in 2-years provided there is no drilling then the rights reserve back to them (do to the 10 year). the previous owner only is left to do a lease for 2-years? Because if no drilling and the 10 years is up it reverts (mineral rights) to the current owner. So how would they at this point do a deal with an O & G co, if they only have 2 years to offer. Also how would the current owner do a deal if they have to wait to have ownership of minerals for 2 years?
Please assist. Plus the current owner received an offer in writing and when it came to signing the O&G backed out, said sorry we mailed you the contract offer but someone else owns it for 2-years. Any landmen want to touch this topic? Thank You
I believe it goes like this:In Louisiana, if the previous owner still has two years before their 10 years is up and they lease the land to someone, if it is drilled and producing before the ten years are up they get to keep the mineral rights until there are no producing wells in the section, plus 10 more years, then if something is drilled and producing in those 10 years it starts all over again, a person could virtually draw royalties indefinately.If someone can confirm or deny this please do. I am drawing royalties on land I no longer own, and this was my understanding.
Hi, and thank you for the response, what if no drilling is done in 2-years?
as far as I know the rights would go back to you if no production is there.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service