Does anyone have any info on the news that aired yesterday about them comming back afterward and removing the shale itself.
links: http://updates.spe.org/index.php/2008/02/01/oil-shale-extraction-te...

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paw, I guess you got something stuck in your craw, cause I am am a landman. You put buck at the end of my name to say that I am getting rich off the landowners of NW LA. Pottna if I had wanted to get rich I would have done it four months ago. I am still the same ole me, trying to keep the wolves off the door of the 80+ widow women that I have taken shallow leases on up there. You can fire flood anything you want to with no success, my advice is to use what we have to make ourselves energy independent.
No Problem.
Hey I will come up and look you in the face and meet with you, answer questions, and do whatever it takes to make you my friend. I am not a shale player but I might be in there in the future, my goal on this website is to try to get landowners to save their shallow rights so the small independents can have room to work.
Mr. Scarbrock, are you saying that if we only lease HS depths that there may be future exploration at shallower depths?
Yes, not much is known about below the Smackover Formation,15,000 on the deep end and everything is known above 10,000 feet on the top end. Why lease what they don't want. There will be exploration at the shallow depths, in certain cases, and deep exploration later when technology reaches its peak.
A few years back ElPaso hit a monster well in Castor in the James Lime formation at around 7500 feet. The well was doing over 30 million a day.
Mr Scarbrock, can you also elaborate on your post about go east, and a bit south. My mother has land in Lincoln parish T20R1. Could HS eventual go this far east??
The only bulletts they have for their guns is to say you are on the fringes, I think that 20 N is high in the game but that is only my opinion. Stuff seeps downhill toward the gulf.
I hope it seeps downhill, my property is in DeSoto, and right now it seems north of me is were all the leasing action is going on.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service